Problem Child(ren) -- Injections Crashing

IWL Gamesmaster

I have been at this for a few days. and I for the life of me cannot figure out what is wrong.

I have 6 supersatrs that refuse to inject properly no matter what I try:
-Ted DiBiase (trying to make active superstar -- not manager -- complete with entrance, moveset and alt attires)
-Taz (I even created a custom pofo to complete in-game)
- Steve Blackman (same as Taz)
- Scott Steiner
-Shelton Benjamin
-a 3rd Hogan (using ch399 and using Horace Hogan's credentials for menu display purposes)

I have tried injecting manually each file for each mod using CCT as well as deleting files and reinstalling using 2K17+
by manually editing the pofo files in Data Editor I have gotten the names to display on all scrrens, but once I go to load a mod for a match, entrance creator, etc. my game will freeze/crash every time.

It should also be noted, that while I am still a beginner at hex modding pofos. I had to do this for SEVERAL mods in order to be seen in game menus, and ALL but these mentioned here are working completely.

Any help would be much appreciated, as I just discovered trying to load these mods into stables will also cause a freeze/crash.

Thank You!

If they show up but crash while loading a match, then there is likely a problem with the .pac file. Make sure to use the same Wrestler ID in the name of the .pac files (chXXXYZ.pac wgere XXX is the Wrestler ID, Y is attire number and Z is attire Type) and the .pofo and .moveset file (you need both!), then try to use Custom Character Tools 2017 to install the .pofo and .moveset and then use Custom Character Tools' Mass Character-Pac Installer function to install them, as it will rename the EMD section inside the .pac file properly to mirror the file name. Don't forget that you absolutely need to have at least the .pac file for the ring attire of Attire 1, if you don't have that, it will cause problems.
Also don't forget that you will have to restart the game to load any new .pac files.

Yup, all of that has been done. I inject, re-check, everything, re-inject. Re-check. Uninstall, re-inject and nothing.

Oddly enough Taz mysteriouslys work now after having injected Konnan. (Taz is set at ch701 and Konnan at ch491.) I'm not sure hwy this is, but whatever...