Is PC culture getting a bit out of control?

DrJoeyMagnum

So apparently this football chant for Romelu Lukaku is "racist"

Is PC culture going out of control? I think it is, like this chant is such a non issue yet there's people calling for fans who chant this to be jailed, it's immature at worst in my opinion but what are your thoughts?

• Bliss 1
  • Haha 1

Joey, I literally just got back from a week long voluntary suspension, for violating women's rights. I'm a part of PC culture, bro. If we're willing to check our own priveledge like that, then I think it's safe to say we have PC under control, bro.

• Like 1
  • Bliss 2

I mean I don't watch much football but I always thought that they regularly had ridiculous chants.  I don't think we'd hear it in the fifa games but I for sure think there would be less pc chants than that.

Oh there is, teams like Celtic and Rangers have some horrible chants for each other and there was one used for a player called Emmanuel Adebayor which the lyrics were "Adebayor, your dad washes Elephants, your mother's a whore" (funny enough Adebayor went on to play for the team who's fans chanted that at him)

@kevan1700 I was a victim here, bro. That chant was highly offensive.

@Y2Joe did you seriously just use a word that marginalises those with mental disabilities? I'm highly offended. You better check your micro aggressions, bro. Or else I'll be forced to check your priveledge.

IMG_1044.gif

Just what is this madness? Is this seriously the Smacktalks I've come back to? This thread is getting out of control, and fast, bro.

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 2

Exactly @Y2Joe! Sad faces like that are exactly what mentally disabled people feel like, when you carelessly throw around words like "retarded" (I sincerly apologise if anyone is offended by my use of this word). It's clear to see you feel remorse for your actions, so I don't think it'll be necessary to check your priveledge at this time. Although it'd probably be a good idea to apologise to everyone you offended. Just be more careful about which words you choose to use next time, so you don't hurt anyone else, bro.

See @DrJoeyMagnumRyan, we have PC under control, bro.

IMG_1035.gif

• Bliss 1

10 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Exactly @Y2Joe! Sad faces like that are exactly what mentally disabled people feel like, when you carelessly throw around words like "retarded" (I sincerly apologise if anyone is offended by my use of this word). It's clear to see you feel remorse for your actions, so I don't think it'll be necessary to check your priveledge at this time. Although it'd probably be a good idea to apologise to everyone you offended. Just be more careful about which words you choose to use next time, so you don't hurt anyone else, bro.

See @DrJoeyMagnumRyan, we have PC under control, bro.

IMG_1035.gif

106lxmu.jpg

For our hero hipcavallo, you should of checked his privilege.