pc-HiPcavallo has officially served his time

Penguin

As Princess-President, I'd like to officially announce that the Hand of the Queen AND leader of the Kingdom of (pc) Bliss has finally served his time and he will be taking his duties back from the interim hand @Mizalike (he served us well). As many of you know @pc-HiPcavallo was incarcerated for "crushing puss without a consent form, bro" I hope all of you are well that there is serious consequences for breaking the laws of this Kingdom. But rest assured with a pure heart and loyalty to the Queen any transgressions can be forgiven. But now, I gladly give my glasses back to their rightful owner @pc-HiPcavallo I hoped I served them well.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! LONG LIVE OUR GODDESS! (borrowed from a true believer on reddit I think?)

BEtcy_N5b64_QCEAsmutyv1s_Ql3l5_CIohre4_I

• Bliss 1

Thanks, bro. First of all I'd just like to apologise to anyone who may have been offended by my actions, I apologise to anyone who may have believed I was an actual rapist, due to my lack of paperwork. I can assure all of you that I was fully cleared of all charges, and have learned from the consequences of my actions. This most certainly will not happen again.

I'd also like to thank @pc-Penguin, @Mizalike, @Gift Of Jericho, and @DrJoeyMagnumRyan for not ousting me from power, and exiling me from the Kingdom when I gave them the opportunity to do so. Now that my priveledge has been checked, and my voluntary suspension has finally come to and end, I hope we can put this all behind us, and move forward. I feel blessed to be granted the honour of returning to my role as Lord of the Kingdom of PC Bliss, and Hand of the Queen. Thank you all for your ongoing loyalty and support during this tough time, I wouldn't have survived without it, bro. Long live the Queen, bro!

IMG_0905.gif

I'd also like to apologise for having the Goldust Discussion in a PM, rather than the weekly wrestling discussion thread. Sorry you missed it @ahmedady.

• Bliss 2

4 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

I'd also like to apologise for having the Goldust Discussion in a PM, rather than the weekly wrestling discussion thread. Sorry you missed it @ahmedady.

it's easy bro ! i you dont thanked me and miss me because i'm not servant to this girl like the other nerdes you thanks no problem you do what must be bro ! 

23 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

I'm sorry, but what the fuck did you just say, bro? Can anyone translate for me?

12 hours ago, Mizalike said:

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 even I read it and was like what fuck.

lol i don't understand too what i say i swear :D MAYBE BECAUSE I FEEL ASLEEP ON THE TIME I TYPE THIS POST 

but any way no need for apologise to a man you make him life alone and make a wall between him and the other members of the club . maybe because you afraid from me ? 

Edited by ahmedady

Slander and lies, I call shenanigans! I didn't make the Wall, I just sent you there (I actually have plans for the Wall that you might like). I in no way made you live alone, I made you a beautiful home, filled it with people that your visitors can pay for sex, and have visited regularly (as have Penguin and Mizalike). Considering your level of disobedience, you're actually quite lucky I've been so generous to you. I punished myself far more harshly for lesser crimes, not to mention we actually exiled Steenalizer,l I used to harass mrelectriccity relentlessly to turn Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash, and I started a campaign to have Codes fucked to death. I let you remain in the Kingdom when you sided against us, and built you a new home. If any of us was in any way afraid of you, then you would've been exiled by now, bro. If anything you should be thanking me, you've had it pretty good here,  all things considered. Don't make me have to check your priveledge, bro.

IMG_1237.gif

15 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Slander and lies, I call shenanigans! I didn't make the Wall, I just sent you there (I actually have plans for the Wall that you might like). I in no way made you live alone, I made you a beautiful home, filled it with people that your visitors can pay for sex, and have visited regularly (as have Penguin and Mizalike). Considering your level of disobedience, you're actually quite lucky I've been so generous to you. I punished myself far more harshly for lesser crimes, not to mention we actually exiled Steenalizer,l I used to harass mrelectriccity relentlessly to turn Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash, and I started a campaign to have Codes fucked to death. I let you remain in the Kingdom when you sided against us, and built you a new home. If any of us was in any way afraid of you, then you would've been exiled by now, bro. If anything you should be thanking me, you've had it pretty good here,  all things considered. Don't make me have to check your priveledge, bro.

IMG_1237.gif

Send him to dome, he don't deserve our kindness, banish him forever, outta sight outta mind. And dragons can break the dome. 

You're forgetting Steenalizer and Nate, technically you could even argue that @mrelectriccity was a founding member. Haven't we been over this, bro? If you want more respect then you'll have to show some respect for the Queen. Otherwise you're going to have to earn more respect. I'll tell you what, I'll give you an opportunity to earn our respect. If you're successful in your mission then I'll even give you a promotion! All you have to do is check the priveledge of @Shreyas 03 on my behalf, you have three days. Good luck, bro.

IMG_0841.gif

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo

7 hours ago, ahmedady said:

bro. i'm the 4rd member i think join club after you and penguin and king beardy, you must respect me more bro !

I think you need to read the dictionary bro you can't construct a proper sentence together, you don't get respect bro it's earned.