WWE 2K18 First Gameplay Trailer

.RyeE.

7 minutes ago, mrblacksheep said:

WM 33 Looks great

image.jpg

It really does.

Glad 2k are making an effort to get the most current game, roster and attires possible. How good does Asuka look btw. Gonna add her to the LIJ stable for sure.

Pretty hyped for this game now. Looking forward to seeing the new moves, and most importantly, CAW hairstyles.

Edited by NickBreaker

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

It really does.

Glad 2k are making an effort to get the most current game, roster and attires possible. How good does Asuka look btw. Gonna add her to the LIJ stable for sure.

Pretty hyped for this game now. Looking forward to seeing the new moves, and most importantly, CAW hairstyles.

Here's the new moves I gleaned from the trailer:

New Angle Slam

New punch combo for Shane

Naomi's kick combo

Miz slingshot powerbomb

Reverse Chokeslam

New biel toss

Also notice that Kurt Angle has two separate entrances as well, I was a little worried 2k was going to screw us over with that, somewhat how they did Goldberg in 2k17. 

Hopefully they applied different theme songs to Kurt. (Ecw and wwf)

5 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

first sighting of Rhyno! not exactly thrilled for his super smooth looking hair, but what can you do!

Once I saw him I thought of you, brother. You know we're gonna have to crank up his rating though.. I have a feeling he will be in the mid-high 70s. 88 should be good for when he was crushing with GORE GORE GOOOORE!!! I'm super hyped for this shit already. Wish they'd shown my bro RVD though lol

4 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

They add wristbands for Jinder !!!

Yes! I bitched about it on twitter and tagged WWE2K. Not saying I had anything to do with it, but I'd like to think so lmao. They also added more hair on him. He had a light skin fade in the first screenshots and now it's grown in. Still not the curly medium length hair he sports now, but much better. 

A lot of good shit in this trailer. Gonna have to watch some breakdowns. 

Also, Curt Hawkins in game model is on point! I wonder if his hair moves though or if it's static 

12 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

first sighting of Rhyno! not exactly thrilled for his super smooth looking hair, but what can you do!

get the pc version and mod the hell out of it? lol

10 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

It really does.

posts like this makes me happy to be part of this forum. everyone is complaining on 2k talking about the ramp isn't big enough lol if they only knew what sacrafices would have to be made to get a long WM ramp.

new request for moves packs. i don't care if it's this year or next year, but Steiner's Spinning Belly To Belly and Double Underhook Belly To Belly those moves are musts

i swear if we can do a war games match in 2k18 using the match creatior options... i'll be set

make 6 man or 8 man tornado tags ber a thing, option to turn on elimination, option to set HIAC. problem solved lol

11 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

So pissed to see Naomi has her current entrance. I was really hoping she'd be shafted on her entrance this year, bro :( 

Tone down the microaggressions and check your privilege, bro. Geez. 

• Too Sweet 1

You have it all backwards. Naomi was a constant thorn in Queen Alexa's side, during her reign on Smackdown Live. She stole the Smackdown Women's Championship from the Queen, not once, but twice. Not to mention she stole Queen Alexa's Wrestlemania moment (the match was obviously rigged). The Kingdom of PC Bliss has a score to settle with Naomi, I think you'll find that she is the one who desperately needs to check her micro aggressions, aimed towards our Queen. Naomi needs to have her priveledge checked, Queen's orders, bro.

IMG_1231.gif

12 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

You have it all backwards. Naomi was a constant thorn in Queen Alexa's side, during her reign on Smackdown Live. She stole the Smackdown Women's Championship from the Queen, not once, but twice. Not to mention she stole Queen Alexa's Wrestlemania moment (the match was obviously rigged). The Kingdom of PC Bliss has a score to settle with Naomi, I think you'll find that she is the one who desperately needs to check her micro aggressions, aimed towards our Queen. Naomi needs to have her priveledge checked, Queen's orders, bro.

IMG_1231.gif

she stole nothing LOLz

plus i'm sure they didn't pull a kofi and remove her old entrance completely. I'm sure they would never do that again.. :/

of course i was being sarcastic cause i'm still pissed Sheamus and Kofi's old entrances before their gimmick changes are gone.