For the NBA 2k players WWE Related

SandmanRKO

might be in the wrong section but didnt know where else to ask this or get opinions on it 

For anyone that has played the prelude or the game in my career theres a new addition to the game called the neighbourhood where its what WWE backstage should be in games by now you can roam interact with people, shops to make changes in your career, is it to much hoping for this in this years WWE game or we will we have to wait for years coming for a more in depth backstage area like interact with superstars, interviews, gm before you enter the ring much like HCTP or SYM

It sounds similar to what I think you're describing. (With that being all one long run-on sentence, I may be missing some nuance.) But from what I saw, it sounds like rather than just using menus for things like rivalries, costume changes, etc, you'll be a more active participant. You want a feud with that guy? Go punch him in the face. You need some new threads? Go talk to the tailor. 

Definitely sounds like it will immerse you more in your character, which is a win in my book.