Lord pc-HiPcavallo has been suspended from active duty, pending investigation regarding a serious violation of women's rights.

Mizalike

We regret to inform everyone that Lord @pc-HiPcavallo has officially been suspended from his position as Hand of the Queen, and exiled from The Kingdom Of PC Bliss. Early this morning he made a shocking confession, and as per Queen Alexa's ruling, was charged with statutory rape. For the duration of his trial the Blissalike @Mizalike will be taking over his position as acting Hand of the Queen. @pc-HiPcavallo will be exiled from the Kingdom of PC Bliss, and suspended on Smacktalks for the time being.

Witness the shocking confession for yourself.

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

His fate shall be decided in about a week. But for now you can consider @pc-HiPcavallo's priveledge checked, bro.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. If you're going to crush some puss then you absolutely must have affirmative consent, and fill out the appropriate paperwork. Failure to provide signed consent forms after crushing some puss, is a serious violation of women's rights! One that will not be tolerated at the Kingdom of PC Bliss. We will check the priveledge of anyone who seeks to marginalise women like that, bro.

Please note, as pc-HiPcavallo's suspension from Smacktalks is completely voluntary, Queen Alexa has graciously allowed him to continue to read and respond to personal messages.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 8:55 AM, Steenalizer said:

That's a lot of effort to tell everyone you got laid, HiP.

I'm very committed to the causes I believe in, bro. If I have to tell everyone I got laid, then I just have to go all out.

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo