Playing the SummerSlam Build Tomorrow, Any Questions/Things to Try?

Smacktalks

AJ Styles at 89 and ranked lower than Samoa Joe is a joke. I know they're trying to make Joe another Brock, but he hasn't won any belts on the main roster aaand he comes from NXT when AJ just went straight to the main roster-no training needed. 

Doesn't matter anyway. In 2K17 I edited AJ to be a 95 since he beat John Cena clean so many times. I also jacked Braun to a 91. 

AJ puts on the best matches and wins clean. Super underrated when you consider Roode was just called up and he's rated 88 lol

I wonder what Reigns rating will be. I think it was 89 in 2k17 lol meanwhile the guy has like a 90% career win percentage. I really don't understand the rating system in 2K. It'd be sick if they constantly updated the ratings like they do for their NBA games

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

AJ Styles at 89 and ranked lower than Samoa Joe is a joke. I know they're trying to make Joe another Brock, but he hasn't won any belts on the main roster aaand he comes from NXT when AJ just went straight to the main roster-no training needed. 

Doesn't matter anyway. In 2K17 I edited AJ to be a 95 since he beat John Cena clean so many times. I also jacked Braun to a 91. 

AJ puts on the best matches and wins clean. Super underrated when you consider Roode was just called up and he's rated 88 lol

I wonder what Reigns rating will be. I think it was 89 in 2k17 lol meanwhile the guy has like a 90% career win percentage. I really don't understand the rating system in 2K. It'd be sick if they constantly updated the ratings like they do for their NBA games

Overall isn't actually that important. It has no "function" in gameplay. Specific attributes matter. They affect how fast you gain a finisher, strike or grapple speed, submission proficiency, and more.  Reigns has crappy aerial and stamina attributes, for example, but high pin escape and submission defense. AJ may sacrifice strength for aerial or submission-based attributes.  

• Haitch 1

7 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

you don't get it. overalls mean nothing. it's not like they used to be when nothing was completely taken into account. Joe is basically a high tier of heavyweight, AJ is a light heavyweight. strength comes into account, Joes speed is reduced but his strength is high. it's just like if you were to take every single rating, add them and divide them to get the sum of the digits. that's how overall is calculated. it has nothing to do with popularity. I like AJ, and i can't stand Joe but i understand what they are doing. and this really doesn't matter since you can change them yourself

22 minutes ago, AgeofSandow said:

Overall isn't actually that important. It has no "function" in gameplay. Specific attributes matter. They affect how fast you gain a finisher, strike or grapple speed, submission proficiency, and more.  Reigns has crappy aerial and stamina attributes, for example, but high pin escape and submission defense. AJ may sacrifice strength for aerial or submission-based attributes.  

i think i've explained this like 3 times alone in this forum and it seems to go in one eye and out the other lol

14 minutes ago, Jai said:

you don't get it. overalls mean nothing. it's not like they used to be when nothing was completely taken into account. Joe is basically a high tier of heavyweight, AJ is a light heavyweight. strength comes into account, Joes speed is reduced but his strength is high. it's just like if you were to take every single rating, add them and divide them to get the sum of the digits. that's how overall is calculated. it has nothing to do with popularity. I like AJ, and i can't stand Joe but i understand what they are doing. and this really doesn't matter since you can change them yourself

i think i've explained this like 3 times alone in this forum and it seems to go in one eye and out the other lol

for real.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:56 AM, Jai said:

now small question. how the heck is he going to find out about a 20 women's rumble when there's not 20 playable women in the demo Hmm?

there aren't 20 playable women in the build so i doubt he'd be able to try that out

yes they do

there's no way to know the answer to this since it's only a demo

I really meant these as questions to ask any developers that may or may not have been there.

10 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

I really meant these as questions to ask any developers that may or may not have been there.

oh i see my bad then man. yeah the question was asked a few times to 2kayfabe on the 2k forums but they seem to refuse to answer that question and the question about the duplicate finn balor's