Playing the SummerSlam Build Tomorrow, Any Questions/Things to Try?

Smacktalks

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be spending a bit more time playing the SummerSlam build of the game tomorrow and wanted to know if there's anything you'd like me to try out that hasn't been discussed so far?

The only matches available are:

One on One (Count out is on, no backstage)
Royal Rumble (10 Man)
Elimination Chamber (New Design)

Superstars available are:

AJ Styles
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Eric Young
John Cena
Neville
Randy Orton
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
TJ Perkins

If there's anything you want me to try with these Superstars / Match Types leave a comment below :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i guess check out AJ's Forearm, His Styles Clash

Roode's DDT, 

Rollins does he still have the pedigree if he does has it been reanimated the one in 17 was horrendous

Rumble: does the camera show the stage when an entrant comes out?

EC is the quality better than it was in the b-roll footage?

that's really all i can think of. 

and thanks

if you can ask questions I'd love to know if they've changed the format for deleting downloaded logos when you hit the limit. It would be great to be able to 'sort' them by 'not used' etc.

Also you could ask if we can share created trons on CC. That would be an absolute game-changer!

HAVE FUN!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

if you can ask questions I'd love to know if they've changed the format for deleting downloaded logos when you hit the limit. It would be great to be able to 'sort' them by 'not used' etc.

Also you could ask if we can share created trons on CC. That would be an absolute game-changer!

HAVE FUN!

IDK with the way the tron system works now that would require downloading said logo files tied to trons. so unless they've fixed that logo limit glitch i would assume it wouldn't be possible. but i agree it would be a game changer

Could you ask how do you add a beard to Roman Reigns brother sir? thanks.

Joking aside, ask them this:

"Have you made more attempts to make modding even more tedious with your bullshit?" 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mrcena123 said:

Same build again :angry:

Try to record the stuff this time 

i'm assuming you don't know how stuff works. that's okay though. maybe nex year you'll get it

29 minutes ago, EZY said:

just the basics for me and that's your thoughts on the new pinning and submission system. 

Unless you give them already.

submission system is the same as it was last year. i think the pinning system may not be that different except damage plays a more important role. 

Nick hit the nail on the head.  

Will there be a logo limit? If so, will it be doubled at least since we have machines with over 500GB of storage which won't be effected by little freaking logos. 

Can we delete a CAW and be able to select which logos on that CAW we'd like to delete without having to scroll through 1000 logos, one by one, choosing which ones to delete?

Can other CAW fakers download your CAW and steal your attire and logo placement and upload it as their own on their shitty CAW like in 2K17?

For gameplay, do wrestlers still face the wrong direction at times? Do they still stand around with their hands by their waists after performing a slam/move? Does running look different for heavyweights and cruiserweights? Do wrestlers who are on their backs still do that weird thing where their heads drop below their throats for about 5 seconds, then levels out again? It's like their heads sink into the matt after a finisher 

Enjoy the event ST! 

Edited by ReLL7thirty

I'm interested in the 8 man tag, maybe ask about create a superstar if you can edit a in game superstar like add and remove a beard and change a superstars hair this would be great maybe it will never happen but never say never eh. 

3 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

I'm interested in the 8 man tag, maybe ask about create a superstar if you can edit a in game superstar like add and remove a beard and change a superstars hair this would be great maybe it will never happen but never say never eh. 

please smacktalks ask about his one for sure....i want this feature editing and customizing superstars

While you can't play it, would you please be so kind and could ask if Tag Team Ladder/Tag Team TLC matches will finally be in the game again (at least 2 vs. 2, although 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 and 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 would be even nicer).

Can you do a Womens' Royal Rumble? (at least a 20 man)

Do they really have Summerslam 2017 Finn Balor In Game?

Are the new match types created within match creator only or are there actual new match types that can be selected?