What The Fuck..?

The Don

I'm pretty sure Sunny died shortly after, bro.

Basically, people were getting offended by everyone's micro aggressions, bro. Joey and fufu were sacrificed for the greater good, and the rest of us had to become PC in order to survive, and make Smacktalks a better place, bro. Too many feel marginalised in today's society, we can't let those people feel marginalised on Smacktalks. We've made Smacktalks a much more tolerant, more welcoming environment. Hopefully some day soon we'll get a Whole Foods, and Smacktalks will truly become a safe space for all, where no one ever has to be offended, or made to feel any shame, bro.

IMG_1123.gif

• Bliss 2

As soon as this becomes PC the better this place will be, do you guys agree. All of the mods on here are to sensitive. I know will get banned for this. Is joey and fufu banned and what got fufu banned. Oh hi daddy don.

9 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

I'm pretty sure Sunny died shortly after, bro.

Basically, people were getting offended by everyone's micro aggressions, bro. Joey and fufu were sacrificed for the greater good, and the rest of us had to become PC in order to survive, and make Smacktalks a better place, bro. Too many feel marginalised in today's society, we can't let those people feel marginalised on Smacktalks. We've made Smacktalks a much more tolerant, more welcoming environment. Hopefully some day soon we'll get a Whole Foods, and Smacktalks will truly become a safe space for all, where no one ever has to be offended, or made to feel any shame, bro.

IMG_1123.gif

calm it with the bros. Now help me brother sir add a beard to Roman Reigns. 

• Like 1

I can't calm it with the bros sadly, bro. Unfortunately it's a side effect of being PC, as I have to conform to the needs of others, being PC is the only way I can survive on Smacktalks, bro.

You really have to clarify on this Whole beard thing. Are you talking about some epic beard that will drastically increase Roman's mass appeal, or are we talking about giving him the Codes treatment? Look man, I'm all for a good joke.. But for the love of Bliss! I know this is Roman Reigns we're talking about, but no living entity deserves to have to experience the Codes treatment. That kind of shame is on a Whole new level, I just can't even begin to comprehend.. When you give someone the Codes treatment, they're fucked, end of story. I'd hate to have to check anyones priveledge for giving someone the Codes treatment, bro.

...you're not going to ban me for having fun, are you? :( 

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo

39 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

I can't calm it with the bros sadly, bro. Unfortunately it's a side effect of being PC, as I have to conform to the needs of others, being PC is the only way I can survive on Smacktalks, bro.

You really have to clarify on this Whole beard thing. Are you talking about some epic beard that will drastically increase Roman's mass appeal, or are we talking about giving him the Codes treatment? Look man, I'm all for a good joke.. But for the love of Bliss! I know this is Roman Reigns we're talking about, but no living entity deserves to have to experience the Codes treatment. That kind of shame is on a Whole new level, I just can't even begin to comprehend.. When you give someone the Codes treatment, they're fucked, end of story. I'd hate to have to check anyones priveledge for giving someone the Codes treatment, bro.

...you're not going to ban me for having fun, are you? :( 

If they are gonna ban you for having a joke is pretty drastic in my opinion but hopefully they won't. 

2 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

calm it with the bros. Now help me brother sir add a beard to Roman Reigns. 

Being PC is a fact of life on smacktalks bro maybe you need to manage your micro-aggression bro. 

17 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

If they are gonna ban you for having a joke is pretty drastic in my opinion but hopefully they won't. 

Being PC is a fact of life on smacktalks bro maybe you need to manage your micro-aggression bro. 

good grief, did you just re use HiP's joke? Well now it's ruined. 

2 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

Just say yes or no it's that easy bro. I'll you again bro are you PC bro.

i can't since i don't know what i'm saying yes or no to.