To all the amazing creators...

chrisfigueroa86

I'm going to stick with Legends primarily again this year (especially since I was sort of banking on individual Legends DLC to help alleviate some Legends to make). Definitely Hogan first though.

18 hours ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

I'm going to stick with Legends primarily again this year (especially since I was sort of banking on individual Legends DLC to help alleviate some Legends to make). Definitely Hogan first though.

The thing I'm most excited for with the texture wrap is that Hogan CAWs won't need four billion textures apiece. 

7 hours ago, LetterPro said:

The thing I'm most excited for with the texture wrap is that Hogan CAWs won't need four billion textures apiece. 

Oh absolutely. The new mapping is going to be great for his 2000's red and yellow attire. Those pants were a nightmare. 😂

16 hours ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

Oh absolutely. The new mapping is going to be great for his 2000's red and yellow attire. Those pants were a nightmare. 😂

Yeah. I only kept Hogan for a day or two before I realized I was never going to use him, but found that he was something like 30 texture files in my library... ugh.

On 9/24/2017 at 3:12 AM, rated_rko_2 said:

i will make multiple attires for kurt angle WWE.TNA PS4

A Main Event Mafia attire for Angle would be stellar even if I could not DL it because I'm XBOX one. 

I am going to try my hand at a few indy guys like Krimson, Jason Gory, Eric Ryan, and Jon Bolan for their Dead Wrestling Society Gimmick. Then move quickly into my original content. For some reason my original female CAW's got a lot of downloads last year so I may begin with my women's roster.

7 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Well except for Rvd looking forward to the game 

i really don't see the issue with RVD at all. except for the dark hair color it looks like him to me. 

maybe he was high when he got scanned but in all seriousness i think people are getting way too nitpicky these days

Want a better RVD? well we have something for you. It's called Creation Studio. You're welcome.

@Jai think you misunderstood. It's a lot better than a caw effort but the discontent is like 2k got lazy. They made him young without altering the look too much. They only had to keep the 2k15 version for most. Anyway hopefully the hair is an easy fix

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jai said:

i really don't see the issue with RVD at all. except for the dark hair color it looks like him to me. 

maybe he was high when he got scanned but in all seriousness i think people are getting way too nitpicky these days

Want a better RVD? well we have something for you. It's called Creation Studio. You're welcome.

That was a bit unnecessary wasn't it Jeff? Aren't we all allowed to have our opinions?

• Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

That was a bit unnecessary wasn't it Jeff? Aren't we all allowed to have our opinions?

my whole point is to wait till the game comes out to judge especially when the translation from video game to youtube can make stuff look a bit off. people kept asking for improved lighting and graphics well there you go. 

well what's the point 2k doesn't give a damn anyway lol

1 hour ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

No, actually. Opinions can be offensive, bro, so it's better that we don't have any. I would've thought you of all people would've learned that by now, you're just lucky LordJustice hasn't seen this, bro.

8 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

No, actually. Opinions can be offensive, bro, so it's better that we don't have any. I would've thought you of all people would've learned that by now, you're just lucky LordJustice hasn't seen this, bro.

Fron the summerslam disaster to the las vegas disaster i'm just a bit testy so excuse my anguish lol

1 minute ago, NWOldskool said:

I am quite looking forward to the game.

same here i just hope there isn't any let downs

@Jai don't backtrack, you've been on the right path here, bro. There's a reason you confined your opinion to a club, because you recognise the dangers opinions pose on society, and know they need to be isolated or eliminated for the greater good. We should all follow Jeff's lead on this one, maybe if we had sooner then @fufu ÷ would still be here, and @pc-HiPcavallo could've avoided having his priveledge checked, bro.

Opinions will be the death of us, and make Big Show cry, they aren't welcome here on Smacktalks, bro.

4 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

@Jai don't backtrack, you've been on the right path here, bro. There's a reason you confined your opinion to a club, because you recognise the dangers opinions pose on society, and know they need to be isolated or eliminated for the greater good. We should all follow Jeff's lead on this one, maybe if we had sooner then @fufu ÷ would still be here, and @pc-HiPcavallo could've avoided having his priveledge checked, bro.

Opinions will be the death of us, and make Big Show cry, they aren't welcome here on Smacktalks, bro.

well it's not like people actually joined my club and actually responded to any of my posts.... oh wait that's EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! LOL