To all the amazing creators...

chrisfigueroa86

Hey guys...seeing how we are about a month away from game release, I was wondering who do you have plan to create first? Last game we saw lots of amazing creations of wrestlers and promotions outside of WWE like NJPW, EVOLVE, ROH, ICW, PROGRESS, REV PRO, TNA/GFW, etc...hopefully the trend will continue in this game!

It kinda depends on who everyone else is creating for me. I've never really liked stepping on people's toes too much when choosing who to create. Sometimes it just happens, but that's just an "it is what it is" thing.

For me I wait for the full roster including DLC to be confirmed and I start planning how to fill the 100 slots based on who's missing and trying to keep a good variety of wrestlers. I try to keep it in 10s between altrrnate attires, missing current/nxt, legends, tag teams, women, cruiserweight, roh, njpw etc. Obviously the more that cross over the better. 

I only ever create guys I know that aren't going to be created better by other creators. So I leave CM Punks and Kenny Omegas to the experts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RaVeN_1515 said:

It kinda depends on who everyone else is creating for me. I've never really liked stepping on people's toes too much when choosing who to create. Sometimes it just happens, but that's just an "it is what it is" thing.

well on the off chance that 99 big show really isn't in 2k18 i would prefer it if you tried creating a 98 version of the giant. i'm sure that wouldn't be in high demand and not too many people would be attempting to do it. 

but if you are only doing current people i see what you mean

although i wouldn't mind seeing someone attempt velveteen dream lol 

TBF there are only about 4 active creators (PS4) who's work is good enough for me to want to DL. There's nothing worse than a bad CAW.

Honestly, it hurts my heart.

There'sno point in listing all the people we want, but I do hope we're able to use the 2K17 textures to make Bully Ray & Austin Aries (who I hope is back in ROH soon).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

TBF there are only about 4 active creators (PS4) who's work is good enough for me to want to DL. There's nothing worse than a bad CAW.

Honestly, it hurts my heart.

There'sno point in listing all the people we want, but I do hope we're able to use the 2K17 textures to make Bully Ray & Austin Aries (who I hope is back in ROH soon).

i had really hoped someone would have made short haired/non-bearded AJ Styles from his early years - 2011 but nope there's not a single TNA version of AJ that doesn't use the in game model. 

i was working on a hybrid 07/08 TNA slot and that was really hard to do.  but i agree with you. there's nothing worse than a bad caw or a bad arena LOL

i'm no cawer. i admit to that. but i am good with doing attires and arenas.

i took tyrants' buff bagwell and turned him into american males bagwell

10yo29j.jpg

of course i didn't try to upload it or anything. i don't steal people's work but i was happy how what i did came out

48 minutes ago, Jai said:

i had really hoped someone would have made short haired/non-bearded AJ Styles from his early years - 2011 but nope there's not a single TNA version of AJ that doesn't use the in game model. 

i was working on a hybrid 07/08 TNA slot and that was really hard to do.  but i agree with you. there's nothing worse than a bad caw or a bad arena LOL

i'm no cawer. i admit to that. but i am good with doing attires and arenas.

i took tyrants' buff bagwell and turned him into american males bagwell

Reveal hidden contents

10yo29j.jpg

of course i didn't try to upload it or anything. i don't steal people's work but i was happy how what i did came out

I'm actually thinking of giving early AJ  a crack this year, mainly because of all the TNA/ROH alumnists that now are all included, their movesets are easier to replicate

9 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

I'm actually thinking of giving early AJ  a crack this year, mainly because of all the TNA/ROH alumnists that now are all included, their movesets are easier to replicate

yeah that'll be cool. there was someone that created some custom guy that looked somewhat like a tna aj so i used that LOL

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah that'll be cool. there was someone that created some custom guy that looked somewhat like a tna aj so i used that LOL

Yeah sometimes you just have to work with what you're given haha

But yeah, with AJ, Bryan, Rollins, Joe, Roddy, Roode etc plus Aries, Punks movesets likely still there there's a good potential for that to work well

18 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

Yeah sometimes you just have to work with what you're given haha

But yeah, with AJ, Bryan, Rollins, Joe, Roddy, Roode etc plus Aries, Punks movesets likely still there there's a good potential for that to work well

Don't forget Angle lol

by the way this is the (poor man's) AJ i got lol

2zs5xqt.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

that looks fucking shit. It looks more like me ffs

yeah well i had no choice. as i said i'm no cawer and it was the only thing remotely close to a TNA AJ Styles i could find.

who knows someone else could have made a better one but with the search engine as fucked up as it is, who khows lol

bunch of New Japan as usual, probably do the same as 2k17 right off the bat first week. Then try and get a complete active roster down. 

Depending on how I feel after that, and what promotions I use for my Universe, I'll add a couple here and there through the year.

I suck at logos soooo mostly a couple old school guys like Harley Race and Barry Windham (since no one makes these guys) and probably Necro Butcher because Necro Butcher has a weirdly fun moveset.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Defract, Tyrant, RaieE, NickBreaker and a lesser known but top notch creator who deserves recognition, RazaBack on PS4. 

Also excited to see what Wolfie comes up with on the Xbox side. Whether a solo project or something he drastically improves. Same goes for Kung Fu. 

I haven't planned any CAWs to make (or maybe they're secret lol), I'll probably just take requests (if any) early on.

looking forward to those Rhyno attires from you, Nick. Especially Jerry Lynn for some classic battles