Will a WWE 2K Game ever have a ruthless aggression era showcase mode from 2002-2008?

Broken chris

I wish we had a ruthless aggression era showcase mode reliving matches such as, Kurt angle vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemaina 21 or John Cena vs. Edge at Unforgiven 2006.

• Like 2

Probably not, 2k announced that they're not taking the showcase route. Although I personally liked the showcase mode, I think it's time to take a different direction from past games like Gm mode and season mode and improve universe plus mycareer mode.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Topdog said:

Probably not, 2k announced that they're not taking the showcase route. Although I personally liked the showcase mode, I think it's time to take a different direction from past games like Gm mode and season mode and improve universe plus mycareer mode.

Yea, I do like a more improved mycareer mode and universe mode.

2 hours ago, Topdog said:

GM Mode will never come back.

THQ felt it wasn't well received and it was poorly executed. 

honestly we don't need any more modes right now cause they need to fix/address the ones we presently have

7 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Co-op universe mode local and online. That'll do me.

you can already do co-op universe locally

and as far as online i gotta say hell to da no for that

last thing we need is that mode getting limited cause little johnny is bitching cause someone online kept abusing AJ Styles' Popup styles clash or some shit lol

• Like 1

Little Johnny needs to get his bitching under control, bro. How dare he use micro aggressions that marginalise AJ Styles' Pop up Styles Clash from the WWE2K video game series? Little Johnny needs to get his priveledge checked, bro.

On topic. I hope not, Ruthless Aggression wasn't PC, bro. Last thing we need to be doing is making corpses, necrophiliacs, and Kane feel offended by reexperiencing the Katie Vick storyline. mrelectriccity doesn't deserve to have to feel that kind of shame, bro.

Although a part of me kinda wants to relive Eddie vs Rey for custody of Dominic, just as a reminder of how far we've come as a society, bro.

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 2

7 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Little Johnny needs to get his bitching under control, bro. How dare he use micro aggressions that marginalise AJ Styles' Pop up Styles Clash from the WWE2K video game series? Little Johnny needs to get his priveledge checked, bro.

On topic. I hope not, Ruthless Aggression wasn't PC, bro. Last thing we need to be doing is making corpses, necrophiliacs, and Kane feel offended by reexperiencing the Katie Vick storyline. mrelectriccity doesn't deserve to have to feel that kind of shame, bro.

Although a part of me kinda wants to relive Eddie vs Rey for custody of Dominic, just as a reminder of how far we've come as a society, bro.

i thought they didn't really do that katie vick storyline well i sort of missed those years. after the kane/shane feud i think that's when i stopped watching wwe till like around mania 24 lol

17 hours ago, Jai said:

i thought they didn't really do that katie vick storyline well i sort of missed those years. after the kane/shane feud i think that's when i stopped watching wwe till like around mania 24 lol

Katie Vick happened before the Shane feud, bro. It was basically Kane's last major story arc before he lost his mask, bro. Someone should really check Triple H's priveledge, how dare he fuck a corpse without affirmative consent, or signing any consent forms, and frame Kane for it. I'm highly offended, Kane and mrelectriccity didn't deserve to be marginalised like that, bro.

1 hour ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Katie Vick happened before the Shane feud, bro. It was basically Kane's last major story arc before he lost his mask, bro. Someone should really check Triple H's priveledge, how dare he fuck a corpse without affirmative consent, or signing any consent forms, and frame Kane for it. I'm highly offended, Kane and mrelectriccity didn't deserve to be marginalised like that, bro.

okay i think i remember now is that when triple h brought the katie vick thing up when he was feuding with kane? i barely remember it lol

On 08/09/2017 at 5:03 AM, Topdog said:

I've always said I'd like to see aspects of GM Mode used in Universe. Give us the ability to run each show as GM/Commissioner, or choose which to control against AI or against a friend. Some decent opportunities for fun to be had.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Diddydeadman said:

I've always said I'd like to see aspects of GM Mode used in Universe. Give us the ability to run each show as GM/Commissioner, or choose which to control against AI or against a friend. Some decent opportunities for fun to be had.

no thank you. knowing 2k it'd be forced and not every promotion had a Commissioner/GM 

1 minute ago, LetterPro said:

They all have a booker. Whether in front of or behind the scenes, someone's filling that role. 

you're already the booker in universe. it doesn't need to be shown. that's just another way of wanting those damn ratings and money options to come into play which not too many people want. We're already forced with WWE being plastered on everything even if you are using a custom show, hell in 2k16 they kept acting like wcw saturday night was defunct despite doing a custom show. and booker is totally different than a commissioner/gm

I'd love for a game fully based around either the Attitude Era/Invasion Era or Ruthless Aggression Era,,, Mainly the latter 2 because the arenas around the time were amazing... These days its the same old shite arena

1 hour ago, VooDooV said:

I'd love for a game fully based around either the Attitude Era/Invasion Era or Ruthless Aggression Era,,, Mainly the latter 2 because the arenas around the time were amazing... These days its the same old shite arena

yeah i think that's why i don't really watch wwe now they're all the same with the redundancy of the led stuff

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i think that's why i don't really watch wwe now they're all the same with the redundancy of the led stuff

Give me the ol' Summerslam green and blue double SS over a lame video package on the same LED boards any day of the week!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

Give me the ol' Summerslam green and blue double SS over a lame video package on the same LED boards any day of the week!

i'd prefer summerslam 98 or 92 i liked both of those sets

13 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

I'd love to see a lot of Ruthless Aggression Era arenas with current WWE game graphics

KANE_A2003_024.jpg

• Too Sweet 2

1 minute ago, VooDooV said:

I'd love to see a lot of Ruthless Aggression Era arenas with current WWE game graphics

KANE_A2003_024.jpg

and get bald kane back lol

• Like 1