Questions on "MyCAREER vs GM Mode" + Questions

stevieshae

*Message for mods*

Created this thread to condense the questions, marked old threads asking for deletion.

I have put a lot of time into mycareer. I love this game but the game barely explains anything[I will get to these in the secondary questions. I have spent a lot of time in my career. and I have a question. What is the point? to go on forever, just one my 4th title[WWE Heavy Weight] on a tag team with brock and a heyman guy. So what is the "endgame" for mycareer? Second, What is my gm mode, and is it just using custom arenas[if you want] and stuff like that? TBH I personally don't wanna be a gm in a wwe game when I can do mycareer, but if there is something amazing im missing that would be good to know?
*Extra Questions*
1. Way to filter only A or B grade moves?
2. I have done some moding, but any smackdown,nxt,raw, replacements?[everything I have seen is smackdown live]
3. Just like the previous any other ways to spice up my career? So many hours in I am losing fun, and just going {F*CK when is the next PPV]
3.1. Anyway to have mycareer be like Brock where you only do PPV and you get to pick and chose what you wanna do?[Late game maybe]
4.Any pyro effects or mods that are hidden or something? I hate using the default custom Title entrances when I worked so hard on making my custom default one so good.
*5. I never understood chain wrestling and working holds? Can someone explain? They seem awesome but at the same token, I see people actually "wrestling" on you tube, but I win the mini game twice and end up just throwing him to the ground?

*note* I am halfway decent at modding, so if you wanna throw mods in I would use them.

***EDIT***

Taken from Steam forums, [should have known getting answers there would be hard.]
If WWE 2K16 has bassically what ive asked let me know what and id buy it.