Logos And Textures for Creation Suite

dang_fagan

If any of you guys have some arena,attire,caw,championship logos post them here if you have an attire or whatever you would like to create or have other people to create when wwe2k18 launches!

6 hours ago, SCSA fan said:

best I can tell he wants us to post our logo's for 2K18 here so he can use them himself. or just look at them.

i was going more of a logo request like thread so if anyone needed a particular logo they could find it here if it was posted here not to steal logos 

11 hours ago, dang_fagan said:

i was going more of a logo request like thread so if anyone needed a particular logo they could find it here if it was posted here not to steal logos 

You're like the 389th person to try that, bro. It never works, and is never going to work, bro.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

I started to, but there's too many to upload. It gets soooo boring doing it, and then people want you to upload more when you just want to relax.

I do still send some thru pms from time to time, but not as often now. It's alot easier to download every texture pack by game instead.

• 3 weeks later...