Sign in to follow this  
Steenalizer

Ric Flair: "I ain't dead yet motherf**kers! WOOOOO!"

ric-flair-620x400.jpg

2-Time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair released a video message on Saturday thanking fans for their support and assuring them he’ll be seeing them in the very, very, very near future.

Flair, wearing a t-shirt that reads, “I ain’t dead yet mother f**kers,” has made a miraculous recovery after facing life-threatening health complications just weeks ago.

Earlier this week, Flair’s daughter Charlotte spoke to Renee Young backstage at SmackDown Live and gave an update on her father’s condition. Charlotte said it’s been a very difficult two weeks, but said her father is a fighter and joked that The Nature Boy has nine lives.

She added that Ric Flair has a long road ahead of him and won’t be back next week strutting. That said, she wouldn’t be at SmackDown if she didn’t think everything was ok, but WWE is where she belongs and she’s glad to be back.

Source: SEScoops

Glad to see he's doing ok, bro. But did Ric seriously just read everyone's consent forms, bro?

• Bliss 1

He looks rough bro but I'm glad he's ok bro.

To be fair, bro. Anyone would look rough if they just woke from a coma, to see all the racial tension in America right now, bro.

• Bliss 1