A need a little help filling out my ECW VS Japan save

The Great Swanson

I created a new save on my PlayStation 4. ECW versus Japan and now I need help. I've learned a little bit over the past few years about the top guys in Japan currently, but I know very little about the guys that Ruled The Roost at the end of the 90's. I've been using Wikipedia and I've got a solid roster that's not yet complete, but I've got enough of the big name guys to be excited enough to share at least what I have right now and see what you guys think 

ECW

Al Snow, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Beulah, Big Dick Dudley, Blue Meanie, Buh Buh Ray Dudley, Chris Candido, Chris Jericho, CW Anderson, D'Von Dudley, Danny Doring, Dean Malenko, Doink, Eddie Guerrero, Francine, Jerry Lynn, Johnny Grunge, Justin Credible, Kid Kash, Kimona, Kronus, Lance Storm, Little Guido, Masato Tanaka, Mike Awesome, Mikey Whipwreck, Mustafa Saed, New Jack, Nova, Psicosis, Raven, Rey Mysterio jr., Roadkill, Rob Van Dam, Rocco Rock, Sabu, The Sandman, Saturn, Shane Douglas, Spike Dudley, Steve Corino, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Steve Austin, Tommy Dreamer, Tony Mamaluke, Yoshihiro Tajiri, 2 Cold Scorpio, 911. 

I have some holes to fill but I have a good group of ECW guys and gals. Let me know if there's more out there as I still have at least 25-30 spots to fill. I will split them up between the brand's. Here's what I have as far as Japanese wrestlers. Also I don't care what federation or company they worked for if they were big in the 90s I want em.

Japan

Abdullah The Butcher, Abdullah Kobayashi, Aja Kong, Akira Taue, Atsushi Onita, Bull Nakano, Genichiro Tenryu, The Great Muta, The Great Sasuke, Hayabusa, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jensei Shinzaki, Jumbo Tsuruta, Jun Akiyama, Justin Thunder Liger, Kensuke Sasaki, Kenta Kobashi, Manabu Nakanishi, Masahiro Chono, Mr. Pogo, N.W.O. Sting, Riki Choshu, Satoshi Kojima, Scott Norton, Stan Hansen, Steve Williams, Terry Gordy, Toshiaki Kawada, Yoshihiro Takayama, Yuji Nagata. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Big in the 90s? Maybe Mitsuharu Misawa, Tatsumi Fujinami and Johnny Ace. You could add Ultimo Dragon, Dan Krofat and Doug Furnas (Tag), Shinjiro Otani, Koji Kanemoto, Hiro Saito, Tadao Yasuda and Taka Michinuku if you need to buff up your roster some more. I could go through a load but idk if there's CAWs of them or if you'd even wanna make them lol

Thanks I'll look some of them up after I do some yard work for the Miss. She's due in January so I can't dolly about like I used to. I am considering getting back into cawing after the baby is out, but right now I've got a lot on my plate.Those suggestions are much appreciated! Any ECW guys I'm missing you think minus some of the obvious ones. Like did anyone ever make Tracey Smothers, Simon Diamond, an ECW Paul Heyman, or anybody else?