The Million Dollar 2k18 Question

LetterPro

3 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Don't play much Career Mode, I take it?

Nah don't have the time to play I only play universe mode. But I did play career mode on wwe2k16. But I never see him before I'm guessing he's a NPC. 

2 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Nah don't have the time to play I only play universe mode. But I did play career mode on wwe2k16. But I never see him before I'm guessing he's a NPC. 

Yeah. He's been a recurring NPC for a few years at least. I've never actually had a program with him in 2k17, but he was in the Performance Center with my CAW, and he was pretty dominant in the belt rankings for like 3 titles at once. (Meanwhile I could only pick one to compete for...)

5 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Yeah. He's been a recurring NPC for a few years at least. I've never actually had a program with him in 2k17, but he was in the Performance Center with my CAW, and he was pretty dominant in the belt rankings for like 3 titles at once. (Meanwhile I could only pick one to compete for...)

no, he was only in 2k15 and 2k17 2k16 didn't feature any jobbers.

oh and when i posted that OMG Who the hell cares gif i only did it as a gag as that gif always makes me LOL

i always ended up squashing him in 2k17 the only time he ever got the upperhand was in that 2k15 performance center cutscene when he had me locked in the boston crab and wouldn't let go, hence the reason why people started calling him boston crab boy lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jai said:

no, he was only in 2k15 and 2k17 2k16 didn't feature any jobbers.

He was in WWE 2k16 as well (one of the few that were in all three games, some others varied). These so-called "jobbers" are the placeholders for your friends' My Career Invasion CAWs that are supposed to replace them in your career.

• Like 1