who preordered the Cena Nuff special edition?

Punt_Face

A buddy of mine did, because his wife's a huge Cena fan, and he could get the video game extras for him, and score points with the physical Cena extras for her. 

That's the only way I could find it worthwhile. I'll be content with my Deluxe edition.

• Like 1

pc of course will not have a nuff edition for the game but anyway i will not spent more  50 $ for a subscription and a piece of mat !! 

Edited by ahmedady

2 hours ago, down16 said:

i did, i worked out the value for the cean part and is worth it, in 10 year i sell it

These things are always mass produced, they won't be worth that much more than their original cost. If I were you I'd save my money, unless you actually like the Cena stuff of course.

6 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

These things are always mass produced, they won't be worth that much more than their original cost. If I were you I'd save my money, unless you actually like the Cena stuff of course.

yeah i went with the digital deluxe (something's wrong with my disc drive on my ps4) like i do every year but since we get all the dlc included with the cena edition i had no need for that collector's edition. hell i've never gotten a collector's edition lol

to the ones who preordered the cena nuff edition: are you guys interested in the WWE supercard QR Codes? if not 
would you sell them to me pls.? that's the only thing for me that is interesting in the cena nuff edition :D 
i have paypal so the money transfer would go fast :) 

6 hours ago, Punt_Face said:

to the ones who preordered the cena nuff edition: are you guys interested in the WWE supercard QR Codes? if not 
would you sell them to me pls.? that's the only thing for me that is interesting in the cena nuff edition :D 
i have paypal so the money transfer would go fast :) 

so i'm guessing this was the whole reason for this thread? 

here's a suggestion. wait till after release buy the cena nuff edition card on ebay. problem solved. that's how i got Shinsuke/Apollo and Jax

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jai said:

so i'm guessing this was the whole reason for this thread? 

here's a suggestion. wait till after release buy the cena nuff edition card on ebay. problem solved. that's how i got Shinsuke/Apollo and Jax

no no i really wanted to know if many guys on this forum are interested in this "Cena edition" because i wouldn't buy it only because 
of the codes. 

yeah, didn't thought about it :D 

14 minutes ago, Punt_Face said:

no no i really wanted to know if many guys on this forum are interested in this "Cena edition" because i wouldn't buy it only because 
of the codes. 

yeah, didn't thought about it :D 

yeah i know i wouldn't bother cause i don't even play supercard and from what i've heard from my friends is that the last update causes a freeze/crash issue

3 hours ago, sdd619 said:

I did for Batista & RVD. The Figurine I will just give to my nephew.

fair enough but you know you could have just gotten the deluxe and you would have gotten Batista RVD and the 2 cena models lol

15 hours ago, Jai said:

fair enough but you know you could have just gotten the deluxe and you would have gotten Batista RVD and the 2 cena models lol

At the time I never thought that, but then I thought. Something for my Nephew. He likes John Cena so. So its a win-win. (Yes I did try to get him to like Kevin Owens, may have him soon lol)

9 hours ago, sdd619 said:

At the time I never thought that, but then I thought. Something for my Nephew. He likes John Cena so. So its a win-win. (Yes I did try to get him to like Kevin Owens, may have him soon lol)

LOL that's fair. honestly i don't know any young child that doesn't like cena lol

34 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

I preordered the nuff edition on amazon will I get the game 4 days early.

IDK you're supposed to but online physical stores are tricky. that's why i just got it digital (DDE) well partially cause my disc drive is messed up