The Screenshots - (updated 7 OCT 2017 - Goldberg & Stone Cold Winning)

.RyeE.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:14 AM, NickBreaker said:

Agreed. Roster is mad too.

With RVD, Hardys, Batista and (possibly) Hogan, it's gonna be a quiet year for you on CAWs mate. Hopefully you and Rell can give us lots of RVD & Hardy alt attires.

i'd love to be wrong but i doubt very seriously that hogan will be in

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, tekken57 said:

@BHANGRA MAN long time bro, hope you're well. 

Man that young Angle looks terrible. It's probably the first mod I'll work on

i think you're being a bit nitpicky. i see nothing wrong with angle other than the fact they used his current face instead of doing a younger face.

i'm getting tired of people just trying to tear the smallest detail apart. it's not that serious.

9 hours ago, Jai said:

i'd love to be wrong but i doubt very seriously that hogan will be in

i think you're being a bit nitpicky. i see nothing wrong with angle other than the fact they used his current face instead of doing a younger face.

i'm getting tired of people just trying to tear the smallest detail apart. it's not that serious.

I don't think I am. I am actually looking forward to the game and the new enhancements, especially the new shaders. 

What gets to me though, is models which are inaccurate. The changes I suggested will only take a few hours to sculpt, something the designers should have done in the first place. Same goes for the detailing on the textures.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I don't think I am. I am actually looking forward to the game and the new enhancements, especially the new shaders. 

What gets to me though, is models which are inaccurate. The changes I suggested will only take a few hours to sculpt, something the designers should have done in the first place. Same goes for the detailing on the textures.

idk i think that if they didn't use an older model for the face then kurt would have been okay. aside from how he somewhat had spikey hair back in the day. and even with orton, THQ/2K has never really been able to accurately do the spikey short hair look. Jericho's yeah but people like batista, Orton, Angle that had spikey or semi spikey hair it's never truly looked good.  i'm sure we'll all enjoy the game. fact is if you enjoyed 2k17 (not counting the issues) then i'm sure we'll enjoy 18.  And it's understandable your mods have and always will be the best this goes back years that i can remember (maybe svr11?) so i'm sure you can definitely improve angle. hell i've seen dana mods that made that sindel atrocity look spectacular lol

oh and fyi this definitely wasn't a jab at you or your post. just some of the posts i've seem lately seem like some just like to make any excuse to attack 2k/yukes. i really think they really tried this year.

Edited by Jai

i dont think its nitpicky. people on this forum are making more accurate looking models/textures (for free) than the officially licensed company paid to do it. Its not hard to fact check these things. Face Scanning simply doesn't work on inactive/retired wrestlers because no one looks the same way as they did 20 years prior

These are not difficult requests. They just continue to fall on deaf ears.

41 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

i dont think its nitpicky. people on this forum are making more accurate looking models/textures (for free) than the officially licensed company paid to do it. Its not hard to fact check these things. Face Scanning simply doesn't work on inactive/retired wrestlers because no one looks the same way as they did 20 years prior

These are not difficult requests. They just continue to fall on deaf ears.

i still think it's nitpicky when people try to say that OMG the game is gonna suck bc kurt looks 40 years old instead of 27 or whatever. that's my point

1 minute ago, Penguin said:

No, the game is gonna suck cause Bobby doesn't have white boots and pianists!....And no Daryl Takahashi.

or cause dana brooke still looks like madusa and sindel's love child lol (The Snake head medusa)

5 hours ago, Topdog said:

So is WWE Raw 2006 confirmed? I can't help but think in the screenshot of bald Kurt that it is Raw 2006. I don't know lol. 

It's probably just the Raw Is War arena... which is confirmed via the Batista screenshot

16 hours ago, Jai said:

i still think it's nitpicky when people try to say that OMG the game is gonna suck bc kurt looks 40 years old instead of 27 or whatever. that's my point

Well , when your pre - order bonus looks that fucked up , i guess they should be nitpicky , they pay 60 $ after all 

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Y2Joe said:

Well , when your pre - order bonus looks that fucked up , i guess they should be nitpicky , they pay 60 $ after all 

Yeah right, we all pay for the game, I am sure we can have all the say in the world. Especially when modders do better as a hobby. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GameElite™ said:

Yeah right, we all pay for the game, I am sure we can have all the say in the world. Especially when modders do better as a hobby. 

like i said i have no quarrel with people pointing out the flaws but when it gets to when they go out of their way to be like the game is gonna suck or whatever that really does it in for me. True they could have done better but i'm more concerned with certain glitches from 2k17 being fixed. you can have the perfect roster but if the gameplay and modes are still fucked up it really ruins the experience. IE WWE13 and the 1 count glitch. completely made that game unenjoyable lol

but i also get what everyone's saying and no one here is making a super big deal out of it by creating a separate thread dedicatedto saying kurt angle's model is as bad as Dana Brooke's from 2k17. that's what really gets me. I don't see it as being that bad. Like i said it could be better. and I spent 90 bucks for the digital version. Maybe it's just i don't care much about how the models look as long as it's nothing as bad as horse mouthed Booker T from WWE12/WWE13 LOL

but Y2Joe and yourself are both correct we definitely can have all the say in the world. and i appreciate what the modding community does

2 hours ago, Y2Joe said:

i can't really recall any other preorder bonus that looked fucked up but i will say this and i agree with most people on the forum in this regard: 2k doesn't really know how or doesn't want to create younger versions. or maybe this is something wwe has requested. unfortunately we'll never know.  I just hope the game itself isn't riddled with glitches and framerate drops. i guess that's my priority over how the models look but yup everyone's entitled to their own opinions

11 hours ago, Topdog said:

So is WWE Raw 2006 confirmed? I can't help but think in the screenshot of bald Kurt that it is Raw 2006. I don't know lol. 

for some reason i've never been able to tell the difference between the Raw 02-04 and the raw 05 -07 set ups. they looked identical to me. was it just the coloring that the walls were Purple on one and orange on the other? its just been a while

The RAW 02-05 set had the broken glass designed walls, while the RAW 05-08 set had the alternating small rectangles on the walls, along with a new logo and new graphics.

• Like 1

Now I wouldnt say that retro 2001 kurt looks all that terrible, actually i do like the model, maybe less wrinkles to the face would do some justice...but lets all be honest who is really going to be zooming in on kurts face when actually playing the game? I doubt that you could actually tell during gameplay. I do like the fact however that he has more of a broad jaw on his model and his wm 17 attire. But we'll all see how things turn out once gameplay roles around.

Edited by Topdog

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, Tornado_X said:

The RAW 02-05 set had the broken glass designed walls, while the RAW 05-08 set had the alternating small rectangles on the walls, along with a new logo and new graphics.

ah okay i see now lol don't know how i forgot about that lol

Confimed Superstars Week 3:

Kevin Owens

Samoa Joe

Big Cass

Rusev

Finn Bálor

Chris Jericho

Rick Martel

Mick Foley

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

Miss Jacqueline