The Screenshots - (updated 7 OCT 2017 - Goldberg & Stone Cold Winning)

.RyeE.

Tbh love the In gamer models this year although young Kurt has too many wrinkles but still love the accuracy on all models and how they look.

The graphics for the caws better improve now to keep pace with the in gamers like last year 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Tbh love the In gamer models this year although young Kurt has too many wrinkles but still love the accuracy on all models and how they look.

The graphics for the caws better improve now to keep pace with the in gamers like last year 

Agreed. Roster is mad too.

With RVD, Hardys, Batista and (possibly) Hogan, it's gonna be a quiet year for you on CAWs mate. Hopefully you and Rell can give us lots of RVD & Hardy alt attires.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

2K18's hottest CAWs (and mods) will probably be Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish and ADAM COLE BAYBAY 

and the Elite - Keen to see Defract & RaieE smash all of these.

not gonna be CAWing too much myself as new job/new house/adult/married life has taken over, although if Mojo has the POUNCE I may have to pull one out the bag for my old school TNA fans.

Hope Chris Hero makes the cut for this game. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling the Future stars pack will include Ohno, Black, TM-61 and Ruby Riot (or traditionally, someone nobody gives a shit about).

Roddy debut last year, let him make the cut !!!

I just hope AJ Styles, KO, Nakamura, Roode (along with his glorious robes) and other wrestlers who wear attire with completely different logos are included in-game. Covering logos up doesn't cut it.

Also hope Styles hoodie works with alternate attires.

Can't wait to CAW.. The graphics and lighting look superb. Let's just hope CommunityCreations isn't as bad as 2k17 with the logo tokens and stupid logo limit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Weak excuse man

I know man, but I get paid SO much more to focus on my job than spend hours getting Jerry Lynn's hairline just right for a couple of thousand folk to appreciate. Been at this CAW game for over 10 years and it can fairly take over. Also I simply don't have the photoshop skills that some of these young bucks have. 

That is my gift, helping to mould the next generation of talent, much like Bill Demott.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

I know man, but I get paid SO much more to focus on my job than spend hours getting Jerry Lynn's hairline just right for a couple of thousand folk to appreciate. Been at this CAW game for over 10 years and it can fairly take over. Also I simply don't have the photoshop skills that some of these young bucks have. 

That is my gift, helping to mould the next generation of talent, much like Bill Demott.

Do you sexually harrass them though ?

• Bliss 2

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I have a feeling the Future stars pack will include Ohno, Black, TM-61 and Ruby Riot (or traditionally, someone nobody gives a shit about).

Roddy debut last year, let him make the cut !!!

+ Drew McIntyre 

29 minutes ago, IamCrazyPT said:

My only complain is on Kurt Angle 2001 model, they can't edit the models after the scan? 

This guy on the 2k forum named NathanTitan just edited the Kurt Angle Screenshot, looks so much better:

Reveal hidden contents

That does look fantastic and way better. I would think they are capable (And part of me wants that to be the final version but prob not) but it would most likely take time and money as well to edit retro Angle as they do have almost 200 superstars to work on.

38 minutes ago, IamCrazyPT said:

My only complain is on Kurt Angle 2001 model, they can't edit the models after the scan? 

This guy on the 2k forum named NathanTitan just edited the Kurt Angle Screenshot, looks so much better:

Hide contents

Wow, that's night and day. So much better. 

2K does that with all legends though.. Bret Hart looks the same with his legend version and 90's version. Goldberg and just about everyone they scanned look like their current selves instead of younger and less wrinkly.

They did a good job with the young Ric Flair.. why can't they follow suit and not repeat the same? How did the Von Erich's look? I didn't know who they were until this game so I can't really criticize their models. 

7 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

and the Elite - Keen to see Defract & RaieE smash all of these.

not gonna be CAWing too much myself as new job/new house/adult/married life has taken over, although if Mojo has the POUNCE I may have to pull one out the bag for my old school TNA fans.

Pounce would be a definite game changer! I've created and deleted Monty time and time again over the series just because it just doesn't feel the same without the pounce 

7 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

If Killian Dain made the cut, then by all accounts Ohno should too.. Unless they need someone for the "new stars" DLC.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

26 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

Pounce would be a definite game changer! I've created and deleted Monty time and time again over the series just because it just doesn't feel the same without the pounce 

If it's in I will do my best

1zd6e6r.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tornado_X said:

+ Drew McIntyre 

Drew is a returning star after all (and he was DLC once !!!), so I think he has more chance to be on disc rather than DLC this time, but who knows...

13 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

But...but he was DLC once :'( Ok at least give us Roddy.

It would not surprise me to see the like of Ohno, Black & Roddy as DLC. They need to make it desireable. 

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

@BHANGRA MAN long time bro, hope you're well. 

Man that young Angle looks terrible. It's probably the first mod I'll work on

You want first suggestions...make it much younger in the skin, and make the eyes bigger.  I hate when they just plug hairs on an older model of someone instead of just doing the simple changes to make it proper.

Kurt_Angle_Steve_Austin.jpg

steadcloseup.jpg

To be honest, bet if you stick the skin you had on this on it, it'd improve it with just that change alone:

angle_3dsmax.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

You want first suggestions...make it much younger in the skin, and make the eyes bigger.  I hate when they just plug hairs on an older model of someone instead of just doing the simple changes to make it proper.

Kurt_Angle_Steve_Austin.jpg

steadcloseup.jpg

To be honest, bet if you stick the skin you had on this on it, it'd improve it with just that change alone:

angle_3dsmax.jpg

Thanks, will definitely implement the suggestions you mentioned.

I actually did a new Angle mod for 2k17 where I improved on the skin textures from the picture you posted. Going to try to get the younger model looking more like this: 

20170804084705_1.jpg

angle_update.jpg

I also did a process of rescultping Scott Halls face to make him look younger by adjusting the jawline and cheeks. Will probably do the same as you can the see the face scan is from an older angle who's face shape is different from his earlier wwe run. 

I also hate it when they just throw hair onto a model without adjusting the shape. I.e Sid and Hall. 

@.RaieE., sorry to go off topic.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1