The Screenshots - (updated 7 OCT 2017 - Goldberg & Stone Cold Winning)

.RyeE.

zul8ox.jpgo8gacm.jpgjtm0pu.jpg256h2tf.jpgo7rbds.jpg33clk5y.jpgzx1fo.jpgadoumx.jpg2me20l5.jpg2rcoec5.jpg

Rob Van Dam Entrance

j8dyjn.jpg
2dqiudx.jpg
10pwmlk.jpg
naolg.jpg

Kurt Angle (ECW Wrestling Machine) Entrance

dzcdxd.jpg30k9ab9.jpgwcl0xx.jpgn2xxj7.jpghrh82e.jpg2lmqxb7.jpgk1osaa.jpg2pybbdh.jpg30lctw3.jpg

Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar Screenshots

walhja.jpg
rk7x45.jpg
2ihnojk.jpg
rtpbok.jpg
33crjp5.jpg
o74k14.jpg
kej3f7.jpg
xf9h8p.jpg
191jbc.jpg
261i907.jpg
96am4j.jpg
2zdui5s.jpg
xmmv6q.jpg
zu2uy0.jpg
110yhyr.jpg
30bmys0.jpg
2r265mt.jpg
22xhjk.jpg
2w3p84w.jpg

Official Gameplay Trailer 

LzIysk.jpg

dAEhoE.jpg

t8dXfB.jpg

dxRWSA.jpg

sENrXm.jpg

xn9q5H.jpg

xhMEWL.jpg

XS5Zxx.jpg

Edited by .RaieE.
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

IMG_3704.jpg

so far loving the character models. Young Kurt Angle needs some Botox and smile line reduction though lol

Edited by ReLL7thirty

5 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

I really wished they took the time to make the younger versions of wrestlers actually look young, make them look so lazily done 

i would like if they actually made younger wrestlers from scratch , like how they did with cm punk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

her hair sits like that

i know it bro but.from far does that look like hair.say your true comments bro see it in 4 pic

Edited by Abdul Rock Empire
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

her hair sits like that

Actually, she did wear a hood when the lights out at first and open it when the camera closeups. Just like AJ Styles last year. 

6W9klR.pngylTQTV.pngNnmNBx.pngvYERtN.pngefd4oj.png

Edited by .RaieE.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, .RaieE. said:

Actually, she did wear a hood when the lights out at first and open it when the camera closeups. Just like AJ Styles last year. 

i know she did but she puts it down before she lights up.... he said it looks like she wearing another hood, and i said thats just how her hair sits.... DH75gQtXoAAU37O.jpg

:D i see you guys editing your posts

• Like 1

Agreed, Naomi's presence was a constant thorn in Queen Alexa's side during her reign on Smackdown Live, the bitch even stole Queen Alexa's Wrestlemania moment (the match was obviously rigged!). And let's face it, we all know the only reason Naomi is even relevant is because of that fucking entrance. Personally I hope the entrance didn't even make the cut, they should just recycle her 2K17 entrance as punishment for defying the Queen!

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 3

Same here. I'll probably even take it a step further and give her Enzo Amore's moveset and stat spread (I assume he'll have one of the lowest overall ratings, if not I'll just give her something shit). She doesn't deserve to be any good at video game wrestling!

• Bliss 2