The Screenshots - (updated 7 OCT 2017 - Goldberg & Stone Cold Winning)

.RyeE.

16 minutes ago, Jai said:

i never use them. i create a show, and add the filter to none. never tried it on the saturday night main event though

And that works for you? Whenever I tried that, the filter was still active

6 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

And that works for you? Whenever I tried that, the filter was still active

yeah i know it worked  for the wcw nitro, Halloween Havoc, and WCW Sat Night Arenas. the first 2 might be because they were already set to late 90s filter. but i've also tried it on Raw is War 98 and it seemed to work as well. Like i said i've never tried it on Saturday Night's Main Event. but i do know some  people have said they have an issue where it shows regardless which does suck

now i can't tell if the filter is there but i can't remember if this was after i changed the filter to none or not cause i lost my data a few weeks ago

23 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

comparison.png

Wow, lost for words..

Seth, the cover star looks like a second rate caw..

Not really fair to use a pic from a very old build. Try a shot from his recently shared entrance in the Mania 32 arena.

Come on guys, let's be fair. Considering Seth was Replicant's first in game model, and he had Dre41 holding him back, I don't think he did that bad. It's a decent effort, especially considering he had such a high standard to contend with. Have to say, it's a little disheartening seeing all of you marginalise his work like that, bro.

Not sure if you guys are aware or not, but @NickBreaker makes caws, bro. For the love of Bliss, someone put that on a tshirt!

Really happy with RVD's attire choice, bro.

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1
  • Thanks 1

To be fair RVD's in game model wasn't suffering from depression in 2K15. You'd look worse to, if you became seriously depressed, bro.

We just have to be careful when playing with RVD. He looks like he's going to kill himself, probably around 2.30pm tomorrow, and only we can make a difference. It's up to us to get his video game career back on track, so he can overcome depression, bro. If not you risk losing RVD from your game for good. Have to say I think 2K, WWE, and RVD have all done a wonderful thing here, this should definitely help raise awareness for suicide prevention, bro.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

To be fair RVD's in game model wasn't suffering from depression in 2K15. You'd look worse to, if you became seriously depressed, bro.

We just have to be careful when playing with RVD. He looks like he's going to kill himself, probably around 2.30pm tomorrow, and only we can make a difference. It's up to us to get his video game career back on track, so he can overcome depression, bro. If not you risk losing RVD from your game for good. Have to say I think 2K, WWE, and RVD have all done a wonderful thing here, this should definitely help raise awareness for suicide prevention, bro.

Your right, I shouldn't have model- shamed RVD. He is based on a person with feelings and I should have been respectful of that. I know now why doves cry. 

• Bliss 1