You know what? Fuck you Summerslam!

HiPcavallo

You know, when I started boycotting Raw I really didn't want it to come to this. Alexa Bliss is the future of women's wrestling, she is hands down the best thing WWE has going for them right now, and it goes without saying that no one else in the Raw women's division is even on her level. It's bad enough that she was given a weak ass feud, with a clusterfuck of a buildup heading into Summerslam. But the fact they took her title, and pushed her aside so we can get the Sasha/Bayley feud no one wants to see is simply unforgivable. I have it on good authority that the match was rigged as well! So yea, fuck you Summerslam! WWE needs to get their fucking shit together, and give Queen Alexa the respect she deserves, no the respect she is owed, and start worshipping her accordingly. Sasha already had her time in the spotlight, and it just didn't work out. Alexa Bliss is the rightful face of women's wrestling in the WWE, hell she's the rightful face of the whole damn company! I know our queen will regain the title soon enough, but that simply just isn't good enough, and I for one am not going to just let this conspiracy go unpunished!

Summerslam, this is for you!

IMG_0893.gif

• Bliss 1

The problem is they should've had Alexa Bliss lose the title to Alexa Bliss. The fact they wouldn't allow her to compete against herself, even though she's the only fit contender is what makes it a conspiracy! She shouldn't be losing rigged matches against the likes of Sasha Banks, she should only be losing rigged matches against herself! Every second Queen Alexa is without her title is just another blow to humanity.