DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Just a suggestion

Perhaps the Wrestling Discussion subsection should be excluded from the posts sidebar on the main page of the forum, due to the possibility of spoilers

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1

I posted the same thing in the mod section, I didn't want to post there for that reason. :(

Are you crazy?! Last time you made a suggestion you got demoted!

Posted (edited)

Agreed, I found myself responding to the thread earlier because I saw Steenalizer's posts about reDRagon on the sidebar. I know spoilers I saw then were on me, but still I could definitely see this becoming a problem.

Edited by HiPcavallo

I did a test and they shouldn't show up there anymore.  I did both Wrestling News & Wrestling Discussion.

Let me know if they still show up.

• Bliss 1

Thanks for that <3 Did you disable clubs from showing up as well, just noticed my posts in the Kingdom of Bliss aren't showing up anymore. If not actually might be a good idea, help keeps them seperate from the main forum.

20 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Thanks for that <3 Did you disable clubs from showing up as well, just noticed my posts in the Kingdom of Bliss aren't showing up anymore. If not actually might be a good idea, help keeps them seperate from the main forum.

I don't see what I'd have to do exactly to re-enable them right now.  It might be fine to leave it that way.  If people have complaints I'm sure people can voice it and I can do more research.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the slow reply, somehow missed your comment. Sorry think you misunderstood, I don't want posts from clubs reenabled on that sidebar. Just wasn't sure if they had been disabled, or if the site just hadn't loaded them yet (sometimes I find there's a bit of a delay before posts show up on there). Just thought it would be a good idea to disable them so clubs remain seperate from the main forum. Perfectly happy with it as is right now.

Edited by HiPcavallo

2 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Sorry for the slow reply, somehow missed your comment. Sorry think you misunderstood, I don't want posts from clubs reenabled on that sidebar. Just wasn't sure if they had been disabled, or if the site just hadn't loaded them yet (sometimes I find there's a bit of a delay before posts show up on there). Just thought it would be a good idea to disable them so clubs remain seperate from the main forum. Perfectly happy with it as is right now.

Yeah I agree with you, I'm just saying in future if we want to have clubs I think the entire forum has to be included as the club aspect doesn't seem to be integrated in the "Pick & Choose" Sort of method.  (This may be later updated by the forum software I'm not 100% sure what's up)

Also the "Previous Wrestling Games" Subforum currently won't show up but I will probably get around to adding those back some time soon.