Help the Kingdom claim our origin!

HiPcavallo

Should the Kingdom of Bliss claim their origin?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want us to have mrelectriccity' topic?

Some of you may remember, almost a year ago @mrelectriccity created This topic asking what video game characters we'd like to see him turn in game characters into in WWE 2K17. It was here that I first asked him to turn Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash, a simple request that quickly became an obsession, and eventually grew to become a Kingdom. I strongly believe that this topic belongs in the Kingdom, pinned to the top of the page so it can be saved from obscurity and get the appreciation it deserves.

I've tried asking a few mods to move the topic in here but have yet to get a response, after what happened to Joey I think it's best we don't get Penguin to do it. So I'm counting on you guys to vote in support of claiming our origin!

Edited by HiPcavallo
Typo

I can't believe the royal sex doctor @DrJoeyMagnumRyan voted against us! Must say it's obvious what's going on here, and I must say I'm quite disappointed in you Joey. You clearly just don't want any posts from mrelectriccity in the Kingdom, because you don't want to have to cure his sick sexual fetishes!

• Bliss 1

12 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

ahmedady, you voted against us? I'm in the middle of doing something really spectacular for you to :( 

i can't vote with you when i was on the wall