Gameplay video's !!

glennsoe

7 minutes ago, nsieniski said:

people that say that it's beta obviously don't have a clue how a video game is produced. We are in August, the game has been Alpha for probably months.

the thing is when did they make this build... it's an old build.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VooDooV said:

" 2k17 was shite before the patches, was that a beta?"

No it was a released game that was riddled with bugs whereas this test is a beta version of the game... they have plenty of time to sort whatever out, but thinking what's in those videos is the final game is quite delusional

it's really pointless to even discuss anything with him. he finds any and everything to argue about with these games.  I can't help it if all he does is play online and then his complaint is that he can't beat someone that spams the same move over and over again. or that all he plays is the repetitive career mode lol.

i know i'm going to enjoy 18 just like i enjoyed 16 and 17 lol

and yeah like you said if he's thinking the same issue with 17 is the same issue here he's completely delusional. but yeah don't pay him any mind. He'll probably buy the game day one, then complain about it for a week, and never touch the game again. whereas i play the game year round (still do) and know what works and doesn't work in terms of universe gameplay etc. SIGH i was only making a point and he just like always wanted to jump on me just for the sake of jumping on me

1 hour ago, ichiban Rooster said:

the thing is when did they make this build... it's an old build.

exactly. people think this build is from like 2 weeks ago. actually the b-roll footage the youtubers were using was different from the actual game play they played at the event

from the horse's mouth

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nsieniski said:

people that say that it's beta obviously don't have a clue how a video game is produced. We are in August, the game has been Alpha for probably months.

And I don't think you know what Alpha and Beta builds are

• Like 1

I remember getting to beta test WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, and the differences between that and the finished game were IMMENSE. Playable test demos are from builds long before what they're currently working on. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LetterPro said:

I remember getting to beta test WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, and the differences between that and the finished game were IMMENSE. Playable test demos are from builds long before what they're currently working on. 

do you have an early build of smackdown here comes the pain?

4 hours ago, chunked said:

And I don't think you know what Alpha and Beta builds are

Well, I've been working as a 3D level artist in the Video game industry for more than 10 years so I think I know exactly what a beta is.

How about you?

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:31 PM, nsieniski said:

too tempting... was gonna say something but i don't need to ruin my record lol

I think they have taken a massive leap this year with the graphics but i think the lighting shaders are simply to dull. All that's really been lacking in the 2K games the past few years is a more in depth universe mode with more stories, angles & cut scenes - I found i got bored of last years game within a month and turned straight to modding as soon as the PC Version came out. If they get it right this year there will be no need for us to mod things in the game :D - Hopefully this year the CAW is a hell of a lot more in depth so blender will be a thing of the past ha. Its a real shame they couldn't get the mp3 Rights to add custom themes but if a wrestlers intro changes il just have to hum it in my head :D

17 hours ago, nsieniski said:

Well, I've been working as a 3D level artist in the Video game industry for more than 10 years so I think I know exactly what a beta is.

How about you?

Good for you, I still don't think you realize that a Beta is a more advanced version than an Alpha.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chunked said:

Good for you, I still don't think you realize that a Beta is a more advanced version than an Alpha.

Nope, it works backward kid.................

It's never too late to learn things right?

Edited by nsieniski
  • Like 1
  • What? 1

2 hours ago, nsieniski said:

Nope, it works backward kid.................

It's never too late to learn things right?

He's right dude, alpha first, beta comes afterwards. I work in software development, it's exactly how it works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluemonkeymagic said:

He's right dude, alpha first, beta comes afterwards. I work in software development, it's exactly how it works.

But never mind, it's not the topic anyway.

Edited by nsieniski

that's why i refrained from saying anything because regardless of which way it goes alpha-beta or beta-alpha and so on he was trying to say that the gameplay they showed was the same as what the youtubers played at the event which is completely false. b-roll footage at summerslam/august events is always pre-recorded from a month or 2 ago.

• Like 1