News from the 2K event with youtubers..

glennsoe

2 hours ago, Y2Joe said:

Oh well , i have an opinion as you have a jeff's opinion , we don't have to like the same thing , lol

very true and i definitely respect that. no i was just implying there needs to be a secondary type of wrestling game. equal level of the flagship game but to have a more Arcade feel like SD2, HCTP, SYM etc maybe if they took the all stars engine and did it like that.  I know it's just not the gameplay that brings people back to those games. i know it's the roster, the freedom etc. I guess i personally prefer the sim paced style because i'm always trying to replicate things of the current and past eras .

but yeah everyone has their own likes and dislikes and i'm definitely not against either or.

Think you just gave me my next Domain Opinion Article LOL

"WWEGames: Arcade or Sim style or a hybrid?"

• Like 2

On 20/08/2017 at 0:34 PM, ahmedady said:

that's would be amazing if they add 3 types of the steel cage . on blue like on golden era and  one black like on ruthless agression era and the current one

They have apparently as SmackTalks mentioned it in his recent video. 

steel-cage-2095159.jpg

Be great if they added a cutscene of it coming down with the lights flashing on it along with the *lowering* music, whilst the wrestlers stared each other down 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VooDooV said:

They have apparently as SmackTalks mentioned it in his recent video. 

steel-cage-2095159.jpg

Be great if they added a cutscene of it coming down with the lights flashing on it along with the *lowering* music, whilst the wrestlers stared each other down 

fun fact: the lowering of the cage/cell/ec structures music they always use was actually in WWE 12, 13, and 2K14 lol

15 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Seriously. Some of the best hair of all time. 

yeah i absolutely hated it when chris cut it.  when he shortened it i just knew he'd eventually chop it all off.

but yeah i'd rather jericho have the let out hair vs that damn ponytail. same with big show.  i don't know what's 2k's deal they seem obsessed with ponytails.  THQ was like that too lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jai said:

fun fact: the lowering of the cage/cell/ec structures music they always use was actually in WWE 12, 13, and 2K14 lol

yeah i absolutely hated it when chris cut it.  when he shortened it i just knew he'd eventually chop it all off.

but yeah i'd rather jericho have the let out hair vs that damn ponytail. same with big show.  i don't know what's 2k's deal they seem obsessed with ponytails.  THQ was like that too lol

Easier to animate a large shape than individual strands/groups of strands.

26 minutes ago, LetterPro said:

They still have to animate individual strands for ponytails though... look at RVD's hair for example 

1 hour ago, LetterPro said:

1 hour ago, VooDooV said:

They still have to animate individual strands for ponytails though... look at RVD's hair for example 

well hopefully they did that and reanimated the custom arena pyro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VooDooV said:

Yeah, but all the physics stem from one point on the head, as opposed to hair that hangs down all over and is way more challenging to move believably.

It's annoying they can't get the wrestlers hair correct for a time period. Instead of giving HHH his scruffy/wet look he had around 1999 through to the early 2000's, they gave him straight slick long hair :huh:

On 8/20/2017 at 10:41 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hey are we going to give ElementGames a royal beatdown ?

Sorry, got too shitfaced and forgot (believe I actually fell asleep waiting for Steenalizer's link to finish google searching). Finally remembered.

Also noticed a couple random internet sluts liked my Rainbow Dash request for Queen Alexa! Can't believe random bitches looking for sexchats online proved more helpful than the Kingdom on that one!

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 2