News from the 2K event with youtubers..

glennsoe

29 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

I just hope they don't make him too fat and didn't scan him when he had those ridiculous mutton chops.

Is Rhyno still in the WWE? I remember finding out a while back that he had returned but I don't stay up-to-date with it much. 

Did @Smacktalks or any of the other youtubers say if Tag Team Ladder and/or Tag Team TLC matches will finally be possible again in WWE 2k18?

At least 2 vs. 2 would be nice, although it scaling up to 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 via match creator sure would be ideal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IamCrazyPT said:

Looking good so far, unfortunately I still think that i'm going to get tired of the game fast.

You and I both, I wasted money on 2K17. I've played it like 2 or 3 times. 

9 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

maybe cause you mod more than you actually play?

i still play 2k17 hell i still play 2k16.

if you only played it for the sole reason to play career mode then there's your issue. With all the issues. crashes, bugs, glitches, bad commentary bad announcing etc. I'd rather play a sim based 2k16 - 2k18 vs WWE12 - 2K14

6 hours ago, Y2Joe said:

weird that the new games arent enjoyable for too long , but games like svr 2011 , i had played for like 2 years in a row , kek

i assume you guys must just be looking for an arcade wrestling game. that's what it sounds like to me anyway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jai said:

i assume you guys must just be looking for an arcade wrestling game. that's what it sounds like to me anyway

Yeah, definitely, to this day I still play the old smakdown games, much faster pace, not do a move and wait, do another move, wait. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IamCrazyPT said:

Yeah, definitely, to this day I still play the old smakdown games, much faster pace, not do a move and wait, do another move, wait. 

well sorry you're not going to get that back unless you get another allstars. i personally prefer the slower pace. since when have you seen a wrestling match that goes at the speed of dragon ball z?

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Jai said:

maybe cause you mod more than you actually play?

i still play 2k17 hell i still play 2k16.

if you only played it for the sole reason to play career mode then there's your issue. With all the issues. crashes, bugs, glitches, bad commentary bad announcing etc. I'd rather play a sim based 2k16 - 2k18 vs WWE12 - 2K14

I'm not talking about PC version, I don't regret buying that one due to being able to mod.

I am talking about the PS4 version. 

14 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

Same here, not to mention I pissed away money on all the DLC. I felt severely ripped off, especially given the nightmare that caw mod and the upload site were for me. After having to remake my attires after the patch, and literally wasting a day trying to upload one logo, the game was pretty much dead for me. Disappointing to, I had a decent Jay Lethal WIP started, but there was no way I was going to bother trying to upload all his logos after that..

• Like 2

I don't follow this shit on YouTube, I lose track of who is who. For some reason, I hear ElementGames and think Status. No idea what gave me that idea to be honest, I just had it. But either way, is ElementGames a member here or do I have to find him on YouTube.

I don't follow it either, I just don't think they're the same person. Anyways, ElementGames has a Twitter, dumb-dumb. Just message him on there.

Edited by Steenalizer

17 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

I don't follow this shit on YouTube, I lose track of who is who. For some reason, I hear ElementGames and think Status. No idea what gave me that idea to be honest, I just had it. But either way, is ElementGames a member here or do I have to find him on YouTube.

Aahahaha, Element isn't Status. 

12 hours ago, Jai said:

Oh well , i have an opinion as you have a jeff's opinion , we don't have to like the same thing , lol

• Haha 1