News from the 2K event with youtubers..

glennsoe

2k is hosting an event during summerslam where invited youtubers gets to play a demo from the game.

There is no embargo so we can expext news throughout the weekend - so far this has been revealed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/6ulovb/wwe_2k18_summerslam_event_megathread/

TJ Perkins confirmed + New Elimination Chamber: Source

Car Finisher, Semi-Trailer Finisher, and Semi-Trailer Daredevil skill spots (this seems to also confirm parking lot brawls): Source

Seth Rollins' new finisher is in 2k18 and comes with a pin combo:Source

AJ Styles mocapped his entrance:Source

Samoa Joe has a higher overall rating than AJ Styles: Source

New NXT Titles are in the game:Source

Chris Denker had some framerate issues playing through an Elimination Chamber match: Source

Edited by glennsoe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might be wrong, now it says that his entrance is better--not that he mo capped it himself.

About the BIG reveal, a member over at caws.ws proven to be working for 2k has posted this about the surprice:

"Trust me, There is nothing"

Edited by glennsoe
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

what a joke - just trying to get himself over?

Yes, what a dickhead :mad: If I don't see shit by tmr I'm reporting his channel :mad: Then I'm calling the police.

• Haha 1

Why call the police? You have an entire Kingdom behind you! Just have Queen Alexa give tmr a royal beatdown and conquer his channel. We've already conquered Westeros, why not take YouTube as well?

IMG_0801.gif

• Bliss 3

12 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Why call the police? You have an entire Kingdom behind you! Just have Queen Alexa give tmr a royal beatdown and conquer his channel. We've already conquered Westeros, why not take YouTube as well?

IMG_0801.gif

Good idea ! We'll make sure Smacktalks is the only WWE 2K channel left.

Why spare Smacktalks? I say we conquer Paul's channel and use it as leverage to get the royal sex doctor @DrJoeyMagnumRyan his prized moderator position back. We might even be able to get Blissalike @Mizalike the vacant admin position Codes left behind. If anything the Smacktalks YouTube channel should be our top priority!

@Smacktalks doesn't stand a chance, if I were him I'd just give up now!

IMG_0793.gif

Just to add some things you forgot if you don't mind...

-Bobby Roode is in the game and his entrance is GLORIOUS! Confirmed by Luge and ElementGames on Twitter Source

-MrBigShowOff on Twitter mentioned two more skills he noticed are Truss Daredevil (Pulse mentioned that skill too) and Corner Running Attack. Source

-MachoT mentioned 2-3 Falls and First Blood rules options and his tweet says more so he might mention more later in a video.Source

For those desperate for info the main menu features a 3D backdrop of Rollins hitting his finisher on Joe, with the camera moving around the arena when you enter different menus. For example selecting a match moves the camera to the tron which has the selection screen - SmackTalks

When do you reckon we'll start seeing footage on youtube? September? last week of August...

Hoping and PRAYING this game isn't as bad as 2K17 was on release

Elimination Chamber Entrances - MrBigShowOff "Elimination chamber entrances looked good, it's normal entrance till ramp & then animation for going in the chamber", "I also loved the part that if a superstar enters the chamber as champ, he gives the belt to the referee".

Edited by VooDooV

3 minutes ago, Dr.C-Squared said:

Entrances!?! HOLY!

Thank GOD! we have the old chamber in there... can't stand the look of the new one at all. I wonder if we'll have other Steel Cage options like classic, Ruthless Aggression Era and the current one

Genuinely so happy about these Chamber entrances... they're well overdue tbh

NOW, I'll be happy if we can get a Raw '02 looking like this :D
nl7wh0.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tornado_X said:

I hope that Create a Match will be like Match Creator on Last Gen. Also hope that the pods open in a random order like in real life not going in a clockwise direction. 

There's a tweet about this somewhere (Create a Match)... they mentioned that some of the options you have looks like there'll be a return for First Blood and 2 out of 3 falls. I'll try and find it

Nevermind, Dr-C already mentioned it
"RULES OPTION SUGGESTED THE FOLLOWING MATCH TYPE WILL BE BACK -FIRST BLOOD -2 OUT OF 3 -... MORE!" = MachoT

Edited by VooDooV

2 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

hopefully the changed match rules will allow elimination extreme fatal fourways - best match type ever

Hoping for confirmation of Rhino

If we do see Rhyno along with the inclusion of the Smackdown '99 arena.... then I want an OMG moment to spear people through the minitron :D

tumblr_mdp3v2PAMo1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

• Like 1