2K18 Soundtrack announced!

DrJoeyMagnum

9 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Jai when are you gonna turn babyface?

that's old news but aren't i entitled to be a little aggressive? 

• What? 2

No Jeff, you need to be able to control your micro aggressions. Otherwise people may feel discriminated against, which could hurt their feelings, and leave them marginalised from society as a result, bro.

Although, you can be aggressive in a sexual way provided you have the proper consent forms stating that it is acceptable for you to be sexually aggressive at this time. I'd just like to add that I am fully supportive of your sex life, so if you'd like to send me your PayPal details then I'll give you some money, bro. (Please note the money is simply to show my support, not an attempt to hire your services).

IMG_1040.gif

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1

here we go again. ya know if anyone other than you had said that i'd be on the defensive lol

Edited by Jai
  • Bliss 1

Just trying to make Smacktalks a safe space for all, bro. Good to see you recognise there's no need to be defensive, I've clearly made you feel safe, so my efforts are obviously making Smacktalks a safer place. You're welcome, bros.

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1

15 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Just trying to make Smacktalks a safe space for all, bro. Good to see you recognise there's no need to be defensive, I've clearly made you feel safe, so my efforts are obviously making Smacktalks a safer place. You're welcome, bros.

nope all good lol besides you're helping me pass the time thru loading screens whilei try to 100% star trek online lol

• Bliss 2

21 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Hope you enjoy checking the priveledge of all who oppose you on Star Trek online, bro. I'm sure when the chicks see how helpful I was, I'll definitely be having a night like this one, bro.

IMG_1048.gif

i've pretty much done there all there is on STO it's just some missions i skipped cause i thought they were stupid well maybe not stupid but a bit over the top. but now i kinda get in a trophy hunt every once in a while lol

EDIT" like i say they really have some dumbfounded missions

Example: go to System, assist alien, chasing after star chart. find piece of star chart, destroy ship that has other star chart fragment, go to another system rinse repeat.so i'm only 50% done with this mission and i've ended up in like 5 different star systems just to chase down this one star chart that probably won't even result into anything but hey. 100% completion lol

Edited by Jai