Bruno Mars – “Runaway Baby”;

Disturbed – “Down With The Sickness”;

Eazy-E – “Boyz-N-The-Hood”;

George Thorogood & The Destroyers – “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer”;

Joe Walsh – “Rocky Mountain Way”;

Kanye West – “Black Skinhead”;

Kid Rock – “You Never Met a White Boy Quite Like Me”;

¡MAYDAY! (feat. Tech N9ne) – “Last One Standing”;

Tech N9ne (feat. Krizz Kaliko, Serj Tankian) – “Straight Out The Gate”.

Source: https://wwe.2k.com/news/entries/the-rock-soundtrack-wwe-2k18

53 minutes ago, GameElite™ said:

Another year of turning the soundtrack off and just using wrestlers themes, guess Glorious Domination will be on loop. :/ 

I'm so glad 2K17 allowed us to customize menu soundtracks. Would be funny if they removed it this time lol

3 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

why can you not use the soundtrack songs as entrance songs - it literally makes no sense

I think we could, back in SDvsRaw. I'm pretty sure one of my CAWs came to the ring to "Polyamorous." 

Press release also mentions a partnership with Apple music. Whilst I'm not an expert on the subject would that suggest a possibility of using that service to stream songs through the game or possibly as entrance songs? As a modern day equivalent of loading music onto the console. 

Probably just wishful thinking 

Kinda wish they brought back the kinda music they had for the early SvR series... mainly the first one that shared its soundtrack with Day of Reckoning and Wrestlemania 21...
This whole "music picked by a wrestler" gimmick is stupid IMO and the songs are lackluster and don't work well together;;; whereas you had things like Bonecracker, Polyamorous and Chasing After. Still to this day one of my favourite WWE game soundtracks

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 4:30 PM, Penguin said:

Dwayne shoulda realized that wrasslin fans hate rap!

tumblr_os8fkg5ylY1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Speak for yourself, I listen to almost all music but I love per 2010 rap. Favorite song Fromm the list for me has got to be Boyz-N-The-Hood

Excuse me? I think you need to take a step back and think about what you just said. Nothing enhances a conversation, or emphasises a point quite like a gif. They need to be taken seriously and treated with the utmost respect. Penguin may have been joking, but he did so with commitment, dedication, and was completely serious about making us laugh.

IMG_0877.gif

Here's the thing, Zebra. In this business it's either gif, or get giffed on. Clearly you've been giffed on one too many times, it's making you lose sight of what's important. It's not about whether a gif is serious or not, it's about the kind of message a man wants to send with that gif. Does that man want people to think he's a sarcastic asshole? Or is he a man with integrity and the willingness to post top level gifs when nobody else would? Penguin's gif gets a B+, but that's all he'll ever be, a B+ giffer. Don't get me wrong, Penguin is a solid worker, but he doesn't have the same gif integrity as men like you or me.

Triple-H.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:21 AM, GameElite™ said:

Another year of turning the soundtrack off and just using wrestlers themes, guess Glorious Domination will be on loop. :/ 

Considering you only get the game for PC does it really matter that much to you? i mean you can pretty much (add whatever song to the menu) right?

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Considering you only get the game for PC does it really matter that much to you? i mean you can pretty much (add whatever song to the menu) right?

Do you even read my replies? I buy the game on PC and PS4. Stop thinking you know everything mate. 

2 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

Do you even read my replies? I buy the game on PC and PS4. Stop thinking you know everything mate. 

i never said i knew everything nor do i make it my job to know everything.

screw that nevermind i'm not going to get into this tantrum with you. 

12 minutes ago, Jai said:

i never said i knew everything nor do i make it my job to know everything.

screw that nevermind i'm not going to get into this tantrum with you. 

It's just funny as I've stated I buy it on both platforms to you about 2/3 times. 

3 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

It's just funny as I've stated I buy it on both platforms to you about 2/3 times. 

i don't recall i just assumed you only got it on the pc cause that's the only section i've really seen you post in as far as creations goes. my bad it's been a rough 2 months for me. my mom has multiple myeloma and not doing well and all this traveling from vegas to atlanta every 3 weeks is taking it's toll on me i guess