WWE 2K18 CAW SLOTS

Karimgames99

man, the boards are full of these Bots trying to catfish folk with their poor grammar.

These ones have been retweeting my CAW posts for months.

I'VE GOT EVERITHING WHAT U NEED TODAY! JUST DO IT AS RABBITS

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:13 AM, NickBreaker said:

man, the boards are full of these Bots trying to catfish folk with their poor grammar.

i honestly don't think he's a bot i think he's just a 2 year old idiot lol

1 hour ago, Jayco_Official said:

CAW slots isn't even important anymore, I can't even fill it up without 2K saying "YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH LOGO SLOTS"

i rarely have that issue. my Raw and SDL rosters are on one profile, my NXT and 205 Live rosters are on another.

WCW is another profile

WWF is another profile

Ruthless aggression is on another profile

TNA is on another profile lol

after i realized doing that would be more beneficial i didn't have issues with the logo issue. it's more like the arenas are the culprits cause i could dl caws just fine but then if i downloaded a bunch of arenas that had alot of the 512x512 and the 1024x512 logos that's when i started getting the logo issues.  Let's just hope and pray they worked on that stuff

On 8/19/2017 at 0:13 AM, NickBreaker said:

I'm prepared to do it as a rabbit, can I have everything what I need now? Plz?!?!

On August 21, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Jai said:

i honestly don't think he's a bot i think he's just a 2 year old idiot lol

i rarely have that issue. my Raw and SDL rosters are on one profile, my NXT and 205 Live rosters are on another.

WCW is another profile

WWF is another profile

Ruthless aggression is on another profile

TNA is on another profile lol

after i realized doing that would be more beneficial i didn't have issues with the logo issue. it's more like the arenas are the culprits cause i could dl caws just fine but then if i downloaded a bunch of arenas that had alot of the 512x512 and the 1024x512 logos that's when i started getting the logo issues.  Let's just hope and pray they worked on that stuff

That's the huge issue, especially when I'm a person who edits every single person and sliders in the game, having to create a new profile just to play a roster is too much tbh. 

I managed to have alot of fully edited guys on one profile, this next game hopefully I learn to organize my logos better and delete some that aren't neccesary. Some caws have like 20 logos slots used up and often its because of the alt. attires and stuff. I have to manally go in and delete the ones im not going to use to save space for a full roster.

Thankfully now I managed to narrow the CAWs for 2K18 down to about 50-60. Since majority of my caws on 17 will officially be in the game on 18. saving me about 20 spaces. Which becomes very usefull. I also wish there were more slots for create a entrance video, since you can only make 10 I think, and I actually do some legit titantrons so it dissapoints me that I can't do more; for ex:

2 hours ago, Jayco_Official said:

That's the huge issue, especially when I'm a person who edits every single person and sliders in the game, having to create a new profile just to play a roster is too much tbh. 

I managed to have alot of fully edited guys on one profile, this next game hopefully I learn to organize my logos better and delete some that aren't neccesary. Some caws have like 20 logos slots used up and often its because of the alt. attires and stuff. I have to manally go in and delete the ones im not going to use to save space for a full roster.

Thankfully now I managed to narrow the CAWs for 2K18 down to about 50-60. Since majority of my caws on 17 will officially be in the game on 18. saving me about 20 spaces. Which becomes very usefull. I also wish there were more slots for create a entrance video, since you can only make 10 I think, and I actually do some legit titantrons so it dissapoints me that I can't do more; for ex:

i know it's alot of work. it was worse back on last gen when you had to have xbl for every account lol

but it's the only way i can justify having full rosters. would i love to have 200 caw slots and alt attires not to take up a slot? sure! but i just don't want the disaster of 2k14 to happen. any caw after slot 50 caused universe to freeze up and that was more annoying than anything i ever experienced. maybe boost it to 150 and then to 200 taking baby steps.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2017 at 8:01 PM, Jayco_Official said:

This is why I hope you can share custom trons in 2k18 - look at the work that's gone in here!

Excellent.

8 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

This is why I hope you can share custom trons in 2k18 - look at the work that's gone in here!

Excellent.

yeah but i doubt it. atleast not the way the current system is. cause people use logos in their trons so if they did make them shareable/downloadable they'd probably make us dl the logos which you know what that would cause. insert 1000 limit error here lol.

but i'd love to be wrong

Any increase in caw slots would be interesting from a model number stand point because they've always started feom 100 even when there was only 50 caw slots.

Hopefully that'd point to a possible 1000 character roster on pc rather than the 500~ limit cutrently in place.

On August 28, 2017 at 6:57 AM, WallsOfJericurl said:

Those trons are crazy lool I must be doing the shit wrong wtf

Lol thanks, I've been trying to work together with some PS4 creators to make a full complete CAW more easier, but it's been falling through the cracks.

Atleast visually I can show people how good my polishes are on other peoples caws; still sad to see someone go "can I download that?!" and i'm like, sadly no since there's no way for me to upload it since it have the upload restriction on other peoples caws.

Most of the time when I play 2K with my friends I have them come over my house, and they are amazed at how detailed my rosters and arenas are; complete with stats, and even a moveset that has transitioning combos related to that wrestler.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:58 PM, pozzum said:

Any increase in caw slots would be interesting from a model number stand point because they've always started feom 100 even when there was only 50 caw slots.

Hopefully that'd point to a possible 1000 character roster on pc rather than the 500~ limit cutrently in place.

they didn't start at 50 on the 360. 

it started at 00 which was actually superstar 1