WWE 2K18 CUSTOM SONGS

Karimgames99

HI PEPOLE IWANT ASK SOMETING ABOUT WWE 2K18 CUSTOM REAL THEMES LIKE WE SEE IN OLD GEN YOU CAN BURN REAL WRESTLERS THEMES ON CD 

Edited by Karimgames99

You guys...lol. But back to the OP, You can't burn discs to the HDs of current Consoles. Concern for copyrights and all that BS. If you want to listen to music in your media player, have at it.

Edited by mrblacksheep

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, mrblacksheep said:

You guys...lol. But back to the OP, You can't burn discs to the HDs of current Consoles. Concern for copyrights and all that BS. If you want to listen to music in your media player, have at it.

it really has nothing to do with copyright.

2 points here

1. you can import to certain apps (atleast on ps4) including music, video, and images.

2. the said import feature actually stores the data to whatever app supports it

my guess would be that since xbox one hasn't gone with that type of ablity then 2k won't bother.

And IDGAFwhat that idiot community mgr vore said aboutit being copyright bs the reason why they had it where audio and effects are muted from recording (not even talking about the actual theme, i mean even transition effects get muted now) he claimed it was a copyright issue. strange that aside from the musici i add into my videos i have never gotten a blocked video. it's only been listed as copyright, ads put in place on my video, not allowed to monetize and that's it.

so yeah bottom line it's possible but i think the real culprit is microsoft but to be fair i don't even think this should have been an issue in the first place. 2k is going to have to realize the problem with no custom tracks in wwegames anymore isn't going to go away. and that definitely didn't stop them from adding custom music option on last gen despite everyone pretty much had an external capture device.

You may be right, but nobody on consoles is able to burn or transfer mp3s onto the HDD with the use of an app or USB regardless. (Unless the mod it I suppose)  And when it comes to wrestling games, those methods aren't really convenient when it comes to entrance music.

2 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

You may be right, but nobody on consoles is able to burn or transfer mp3s onto the HDD with the use of an app or USB regardless. (Unless the mod it I suppose)  And when it comes to wrestling games, those methods aren't really convenient when it comes to entrance music.

yeah but still i'm only focusing on the ps4 side of things since i don't own an xbox one. 

Sharefactory. Gives you a limit of 500 MB for MP3, 2 Gigs for Video, 32 MB for Images

when you import these said things in, they increase the file size of sharefactory itself. you can then remove the usb flash drive. it doesn't have to stay in there.

all 2K/Yukes would have to do if they actually took the time, would be to implement an import option that allows the game to recognize and play the themes on command.the problem though would probably be when cutscenes happened or during victories. cause we all know that victories are still somewhat glitched.so hopefully this is something they are atleast tryng to look into.

and on the PS3 i used a usb flash drive for all my music for WWE13/2k14 it wasn't even me importing into the hard drive i just left the thing in and selected the music from the drive. so idk maybe they could take some lessons from MLB The Show that is if they were willing.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, sdd619 said:

I wish you could upload it like you do the logos. You can't upload or play it online, only offline.

that's the main reason i started creating my universe videos cause i can import them in sharefactory on ps4