The war is over, victory is ours! [Warning spoilers!]

HiPcavallo

13 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

This season is full of compelling plot twists!

In the next season of kingdom of bliss will penguin, hipcavallo, blissalike agree to give steenalizer his head back will joey shit those penguin eggs out will the currency fish scales be sorted out, Tune in next time on kingdom of bliss. 

13 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Are you denying Alexa another season? That's not very Blissful of you...

Of course not, Queen Alexa has other commitments lined up that would limit her involvement in future seasons. Add to that George R. R. Martin wishes to finish the books before allowing the story to go any further, so contractually speaking another season of Game of Thrones may not be possible. I can however assure everyone that once filming has wrapped up the Kingdom of Bliss will still have many adventures in Westeros.

Blissalike wasn't necessarily wrong though, the 9th season was extended to 18 episodes so it's basically two seasons. Plus we've had to delay filming while we wait for more suitable weather, so you can certainly understand the confusion. You getting your head back is still very much up in the air right now, that may or may not happen. But we are toying around with the idea of naming you master of pig shit, although you will not be permitted to join the small council unless you get your head back.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

Why would you think that? You're still one of my favourites, but you didn't really think we'd let you walk back into the Kingdom as if nothing changed did you? We all want to see you return to your former glory, but the thing is we need you to earn it! We've been working hard to find a way to fit you into the last season of Game of Thrones, and considering what castle to give to your house if you get your head back. I know master of pig shit doesn't sound like a flattering role, but it's a vital one. You see Sir Larry-Steve has been shitting everywhere, and his shit has become a hot commodity amongst farmers all over Westeros. We need someone who can clean it up, package it up, and then distribute to the masses. To be honest it'll probably suck at first, but once you start netting a solid income you'll be able to utilise some of the profits to hire underlings to do it all for you. Maybe you could even piggyback off of Jeff's import/export business to help set up your distribution? And I'm sure Gift of Jericho would be willing to clean Sir Larry-Steve's ass for you. You're not without support, we all want you to succeed. Once you get your head back you'll be granted a seat on the small council and be back in the queen's favour, it's just going to take time!

Edited by HiPcavallo

Are we doing this again? We've already gone over how guys like myself, Penguin, and Blissalike have made more substantial contributions to the Kingdom, and everyone knows damn well that this is the origin of the Kingdom of Bliss!

See, right now guys like myself, Penguin, Blissalike etc.. are strategising over how to improve the economy, better the lives of our people, and looking for new territories for Queen Alexa to conquer. But all you're doing is bitching about is not having a head, bragging about what you think you've done, and trying to claim a reward you're not owed. Your actions have consequences, you realise no one has even seen or heard from King Beardy since the festival of friendship right? He could have died! We're all real happy to have you back, but I'm sorry to say that you'll never get your head back with that kind of mentality. You need to understand that you came back with a fresh start, and have to earn your way back up our ranks. Now I've given you the opportunity to join us in Westeros, but you have to start pulling your weight (I know you have a lot of it, but still). Maybe master of pig shit isn't for you, but you can always move up to better opportunities if it works out, just think of it as a stepping stone. Afterall @ahmedady is going to need something to do if we ever save him from the wall. Or create opportunities for yourself we can work into the script, provided you work for them. Right now, we just aren't sure if we're ready to trust your level of commitment to the Kingdom of Bliss. We don't feel as though you are worshipping the queen accordingly, and that has to change.

IMG_0779.gif

if i don't leave a wall you You will be regret .. and if you want or not i'm the king of one of the 7 kingdoms and if you want or not i will write the script and be the main writer . also i will not be a servant for bliss like you and others !

@Steenalizer I agree, your past contributions deserved a reward, but you kinda forfeited it when you rebelled. Some have even argued that if King Beardy is confirmed dead, then it should go to his family. You'll be more than fairly compensated for your contributions, past and present. When you earn your head back!

@ahmedady you realise that kind of behaviour is exactly what got you sent to the wall in the first place right? The Seven Kingdoms are governed by the small council, I may be ruler of Dorne, but I'm still beholden to the small council and Queen Alexa's rule. Since Steenalizer clearly doesn't want the Master of pig shit position then I'm willing to offer it to you. You will be granted a seat on the small council, given a major territory in Westeros, and some gold and fish scales. You accept and we will save you from the wall. All you have to do is make a topic pledging your life to Queen Alexa and worshipping her accordingly as your Queen/Goddess.

I hope King Beardy is simply on vacation, he has certainly been missed.

Well ahmedady if you aren't willing to serve Queen Alexa then why should we free you from the wall? If you have other suggestions for positions we could offer you then we may be willing to consider them, but they have to be realistic, and you have to worship Queen Alexa.

But don't you love Akira Tozawa? You know, the guy who lost the CWC, couldn't even hold the Cruiserweight title a week, and needs fucking Titus O'Neil of all people to keep him relevant. Last I checked Alexa Bliss is a three time champion in WWE, add to that she conquered Westeros and established a Kingdom in her name. The match at Summerslam was rigged, so she didn't even really lose, and all great rulers face setbacks from time to time (remember when the Kingdom was burned down? Look how well that worked out in the end).

Was going to hold off on posting this until I recieved confirmation from Penguin. But as ahmedady is being horribly inconsiderate and making me post, I'll have to do it now.

I know some of you are probably feeling quite down right about now following the Summerslam conspiracy against our Queen. But I have a few announcements that I think will go a long way towards restoring morale within the Kingdom of Bliss.

First of all it appears as though @King Beardy is alive and well! He has survived the festival of friendship, and returned earlier to express his feelings about the Summerslam conspiracy (the match was obviously rigged!).

Myself and @Penguin have convinced Queen Alexa to name Lady Cavallo the master of cosplay, and granted her a seat on the small council.

@Aero has officially joined the Kingdom of Bliss! We have named him master of liquor, and granted him a seat on the small council. Bear Island has been awarded to his house.

In celebration Queen Alexa has graciously permitted me to use the royal funds, to grant each of you a night with Aero's Ma. To claim your bookings simply organise a time with Aero (who will be rewarded handsomely for his services), and we'll take care of the payment! If you don't feel you have the sexual stamina required to last a full night with Aero's Ma, then we can possibly break it down into smaller bookings if it's to an equivalent value, or less. Unfortunately as @ahmedady is trapped at the wall as a sworn brother of the nights watch he is exempt, as he is no longer permitted to have sex. Instead we will be giving him a coupon for a free hash brown, with any breakfast combo at McDonalds. We are hoping to have our first McDonalds open in Westeros by the end of September. You're welcome.

We all know the match at Summerslam was rigged, but it's only a matter of time before Queen Alexa reclaims her Raw Women's Championship! The rest of the division are quite simply beneath her.

IMG_0842.gif

Have to say though, I'm not sure ahmedady really deserves his McDonalds coupon now.

• Bliss 1