Why can't I use downloaded logos in Create an Arena/Problem with logos (PC)?

cloudropis

I've downloaded a RAW arena and I didn't like how blurry the apron logos were so I tried to resize them. 

I thought I could just select the same logo the creator used but apparently I cannot, even though I'm pretty sure I was able to with another arena. So I went back to CC and downloaded new apron logos in order to replace the ones the creator used, but I can't select them at all. They appear in my logo management utility, but I can't apply them from the Apron > logos menu. A bunch of other logos do appear, like the apron logos from the other arena I mentioned, but not the new ones I just got from CC.

Is that a size problem? The ones I've downloaded are 1024x256 and the menu only shows 512x512 so maybe that's that, but what's that logo size even for then? And, most importantly, why can't I just re-apply the creator's original logos like I did with the other arena?

For what's worth, before tinkering around I had to delete some logos with the deletion utility (I'm nowhere near 1000, I just wanted to delete stuff because I downloaded like 10 arenas trying to find a decent one) and some were blank/corrupted. I obviously avoid deleting logos that were in-use, but I'm afraid my constant downloads and rewrites somehow corrupted my save?

Just upload your own logos and do the arena to your liking. Everything people upload is either a logo from google search or something the took a picture of using something like bandicam or something the re created from scratrch and shared online. Search terms i use for logos on google are WWF logos , WWF PPV logos , WCW logos ect , I also take screen shots and get my own logos for stuff using bandicam. not knocking people who ask others for this stuff but you can obtain it all on your own as far as logos go , pinterest , google ect are good sources for Logos.

I like things a certain way so i always create my Arenas from scratch so its to my liking. Hope this helps. And you just use logo upload wwe2k17 to get logos in game and no account is needed you just generate the token in the game in the logo thing.

i can upload whatever logo it is for ya on the game but most can easily be found through Google , I assume you're on PC. My steam is Sasqautch if you wanna add me to keep in touch.

I would do a tutorial on this stuff but my mic on my headset is playing up and the audio is funky. I use bandicam screenshot pics to get faces for wrestlers and logos and attires or artworks for attires. Thats my method for getting original stuff in game.

Edited by Sasqautch
wanted to add more input