- New Jacket Update
- New bottoms
- Edited all normals 

WWE2_K17_x64_2017-08-28_14-57-49-50.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Rock 2017 - Released
Download

- New more gray-haired beard (with edited normals and alpha channel)
- New tattoo (created by me)

WWE2_K17_x64_2017-08-17_19-24-58-95.jpg

Edited by AmericanONE
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 5

Just now, AmericanONE said:

Ok, i will try

And it is possible to match new tatoo color to match old tattoo  color i think you can release match tatoo color rock as Version 2 and original ad version 1

brother welcome to modding community.but you didn't ask my permission and used my mod......

15 minutes ago, AmericanONE said:

Yep sure

you just added the beard.what did you fixed in tatoo.you should ask my permission first to use this but you didn't.....

Sorry, man, I did not know this rule. Can I still use this mod or is it worth remaking?
I made it darker, I think it's better)

tattooo.jpg

you can look his tatoo mate.you darked it too much and made it match with his skin colour.which is not the right one.you can even look at aznubluazan sir rock mod.he is the best modder now.he too didn't darken the tatoo.like you did.doing this tatoo will look skinny.ok your wish add a seprate tatoo.but remove mine tatoo .it took me 1 day to make his tatoo and the mod.it's my hard work.i have been banned and came here after an month.an started modding now.and the main thing is you said you fixed it.but it doesn't look good.create a seprate tatoo but not copying mine.darkening it then saying fixing it.it's not the right manner friend.i am not against you or anyone on this website i just need to tell you that.it's not correct manner.make the tatoo on your own.and release your mod.then you don't need to credit me or even ask permission.but saying my work is not good and telling fixing it.is not correct manner....

i think you understand

Just now, Abdul Rock Empire said:

you can look his tatoo mate.you darked it too much and made it match with his skin colour.which is not the right one.you can even look at aznubluazan sir rock mod.he is the best modder now.he too didn't darken the tatoo.like you did.doing this tatoo will look skinny.ok your wish add a seprate tatoo.but remove mine tatoo .it took me 1 day to make his tatoo and the mod.it's my hard work.i have been banned and came here after an month.an started modding now.and the main thing is you said you fixed it.but it doesn't look good.create a seprate tatoo but not copying mine.darkening it then saying fixing it.it's not the right manner friend.i am not against you or anyone on this website i just need to tell you that.it's not correct manner.make the tatoo on your own.and release your mod.then you don't need to credit me or even ask permission.but saying my work is not good and telling fixing it.is not correct manner....

i think you understand

Once again, I'm sorry, did not want to offend in any way, just did not know how to call it and therefore just signed it as a fix. I have already reviewed the photo with the tattoo and I see that my version is not right. As I said, I'm new in modding and do not quite know all the rules, this will not happen again)

Once again, I'm sorry, did not want to offend in any way, just did not know how to call it and therefore just signed it as a fix. I have already reviewed the photo with the tattoo and I see that my version is not right. As I said, I'm new in modding and do not quite know all the rules, this will not happen again)

ok.don't repeat it again brother.

Suggestions:

Beard looks a little flat.  What did you do with the head_n.dds, the normals and alpha channels?  You need to edit those layers to make the beard look more 3d.  Unless you were just going for the 5 o'clock shadow look, you need to add the normals for the beard.  Look at how some of the other head_n.dds files are for others with beards to get an idea of how this should look.

Also, the scaling of the tattoo is way off.

Sje1CO.jpg

The horns stop way before the clavicle where on yours the horns are scaling way over.

The nose of the bull stops mid bicep where on your is runs over.

In the new tattoo you can still see the old Brahma Bull - on yours the old tattoo is severely out of place.

I'd suggest starting with the new tattoo with a opacity of maybe 33% and line up the old tattoo first, then you will need to warp the tattoo to mold it into place to match the locations on his arm in the allcolor.dds.  Using Photoshop CC's 3D feature or having Blender and doing a refresh side by side can be helpful for this effort.

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Suggestions:

Beard looks a little flat.  What did you do with the head_n.dds, the normals and alpha channels?  You need to edit those layers to make the beard look more 3d.  Unless you were just going for the 5 o'clock shadow look, you need to add the normals for the beard.  Look at how some of the other head_n.dds files are for others with beards to get an idea of how this should look.

Also, the scaling of the tattoo is way off.

Sje1CO.jpg

The horns stop way before the clavicle where on yours the horns are scaling way over.

The nose of the bull stops mid bicep where on your is runs over.

In the new tattoo you can still see the old Brahma Bull - on yours the old tattoo is severely out of place.

I'd suggest starting with the new tattoo with a opacity of maybe 33% and line up the old tattoo first, then you will need to warp the tattoo to mold it into place to match the locations on his arm in the allcolor.dds.  Using Photoshop CC's 3D feature or having Blender and doing a refresh side by side can be helpful for this effort.

Thanks for the advice, this is not my tattoo, I'll try to make it from scratch. As for head_n.dds, I do not have the opportunity to buy the latest version of the X-Packer at this time and when I extract the head_n.dds with  the old beta version it opens in a pac format, when at that time all_color.dds opens in the required format. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for the advice, this is not my tattoo, I'll try to make it from scratch. As for head_n.dds, I do not have the opportunity to buy the latest version of the X-Packer at this time and when I extract the head_n.dds with  the old beta version it opens in a pac format, when at that time all_color.dds opens in the required format. Is there a way to fix this?

I only know X Packer so Buy the new X Packer. 

Just now, AznBlusuazn said:

I only know X Packer so Buy the new X Packer. 

Can you give me head_n.dds of the rock I'll try to do something? X packer I can purchase only next month

Can you give me head_n.dds of the rock I'll try to do something? X packer I can purchase only next month

you dont need xpacker, you could use pac editor. its free

Edited by Coach Hines
  • Like 1