Video Thread

Tornado_X

GFW Episode #37 • Chaos • Night of Contenders

GFW host their 37th episode of Choas, live from New Orleans Smoothie King Arena. Tonight's show includes a night full of new #1 contenders, two new faces, a hardcore title match, and more! 

• 2 weeks later...

So video sharing is now permitted on here? I know when I recommended a friend to share his videos on this forum a few months ago, he received nothing but scorn, was told that video sharing was not allowed, and was regarded as "leeching" (which is a ludicrous notion in itself).

Either way, I'm glad to see that things have changed. I'll begin to share my videos on here. First off, I'll just elaborate on what my videos are. I run a CAW league called WGE. For those unaware, a CAW league is basically a virtual federation. Shows are booked in advance, matches and segments are recorded and then edited together in post-production. WGE used to feature custom commentary during it's original run, but all of my commentators have since moved on, and so WGE now uses in-game commentary. My roster consists almost entirely of WWE superstars, with a couple of original CAWs as well. I started WGE back in 2010, stopped in 2013, briefly revived in 2015, and then finally brought back again last year, with no intention of stopping again anytime soon. Here are all of the episodes I have created since moving to 2K18:

I'd also just like to finish by saying that I claim no ownership of any mod used in my videos. If any mod creator sees their mod in my videos and wishes for me to put together a credit list, I am happy to do so. It may take some time to compile though.

Edited by ahunter8056

#GFW host Chaos #38. The show includes a night of random matches, including Tex vs Dustin White, a tag match with rivals, & the return of the Champ! 

WWE2K18 NXT Takeover San Antonio and Royal Rumble 2017

WWE2K18 Royal Rumble 2017

Edited by Jai

• 2 weeks later...

GFW Chaos #39 • Unique Opportunities

GFW host their 39th episode of Chaos, live from New Orleans Smoothie King Arena. Tonight's show includes some unique opportunities for the GFW Talent. A special tag match between the BOC and the Hired Gunz, Korji gets a shot at the champ, two old school western boys wrangle in the ring, and finally our main event between two fellow rookies who get a shot to show what they have! Check out our Sim eFed partners - True 1 Pro Wrestling. Follow them on twitter @True1Pro

Give us a like and subscribe!

• 2 weeks later...

GFW Chaos #40 • Go Home Show for Desecration

GFW host their 40th episode of Chaos, live from New Orleans Smoothie King Arena. Tonight's show is the go home show for the next PPV - Desecration. All hell breaks loose at Chaos, rookies get upsets, drama begins to unfold, the Watering Hole makes a come back, the hardcore title is stripped, and finally a triple threat main event to find out who will face Cactus for the title! Check out our Sim eFed partners - True 1 Pro Wrestling. Follow them on twitter @True1Pro

• 2 weeks later...

GFW Chaos #41 • Desecration Pay-Per-View

GFW host their 41 episode. Tonights Pay-Per-View is live from Mobile Alabama. Pre-show matches include a battle for the #1 rookie contender, with match shows for every belt in the GFW. Also included is a epic battle between two feuding talent as UpTown Mike looks to flip the script on Rufus in the first ever Lumberjack match! 

• 2 weeks later...

GFW episode #42. Tonights show includes Hired Gunz tag, US Championship Match and leaves us w/more questions than answers. DM to join, only the active and hard working.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaos 43 • It's Raining Women? Show has Tag Team Tournament, Rookie Champ gets @GFWGClub Captain, triple-threat, & #1 contender for the US title.  Also the women take over the show. 

Edited by WWGNate

• 2 weeks later...

#GFW host their 44th episode of Chaos. Great men & women's action, plus the main event - triple threat match for the Rookie #1 contender. Check out our Sim eFed partners –  @True1Pro Give us a like and subscribe! #WWE2k18 #CAW #PvP #eFed 

AOWA Carnage

This is a new show that i was supposed to had done back in 2k14/2k15 but never got it out the planning stages.

mostly a spoof show but hope you guys enjoy

Eps 1-5 are uploaded

AOWA Carnage Episodes 1-5

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Edited by the King Lives

• 2 weeks later...

GFW host their 45th episode of Chaos. Tonights show includes the introduction of a new CAW - Seminole, several rookies get a big opportunity, and the women go wild. Plus you don't want to miss the stuff going on outside of the arena. 

Edited by WWGNate