Video Thread

Tornado_X

WWE2K18 The New Blackjacks, LOD 2000, Too Much, and Hardyz Entrances (no i didn't create these caws/alt attires but did do the entrances)

WWE2K18/17 Dudleyz, Headbangerz/Godwinns/NAO Entrances (note i used and will keep using the NAO entrance from 2k17 in my vids)

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

GFW • With All Due Respect #11

Listen to various handlers as they recap each episode of Chaos with behind the scenes looks at what is really going on and a look forward to the next card.

Give us a like and subscribe! 

Edited by WWGNate

On 16.2.2018 at 9:37 AM, Jai said:

WWE2K18 January Week 2 Smackdown Live

On 15.2.2018 at 10:06 AM, Jai said:

WWE2K18 (2017)

January Week 2 Raw

On 15.2.2018 at 5:05 AM, WWGNate said:

GFW Ep #35 Show includes Rookie Tournament, backstage brawl, Aiden vs Captain, Heavyweight Championship contract, & surprises! 

On 14.2.2018 at 5:55 PM, ELI DRAKE said:

Velveteen Dream vs Bushi vs Bad Luck Fale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-o4dduafMI

On 11.2.2018 at 7:37 PM, ELI DRAKE said:

On 9.2.2018 at 10:10 AM, Jai said:

WWE2K18 The New Blackjacks, LOD 2000, Too Much, and Hardyz Entrances (no i didn't create these caws/alt attires but did do the entrances)

WWE2K18/17 Dudleyz, Headbangerz/Godwinns/NAO Entrances (note i used and will keep using the NAO entrance from 2k17 in my vids)

This videos uper are not from

Myself.

Good job Guys!

I dont know why i post all your Videos sry. My Internet connection was lost ....

My New One .

Edited by Austin DTA

Episode 9 IS UP!

It's a Champion vs Champion Dream Match, Main Event as NXT Champion Kenny Omega take on Cruiserweight Champion Ricochet. Also, NXT Continues the No1 contender tournament with the 1st Semi Final taking place too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avn7AHz0A80

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag

• 2 weeks later...

#GFW Ep #36 • GFW host Last Call, live from Baton Rouge. Tonight's show includes 4 Championship Matches, and more! Check out our Sim eFed partners - True 1 Pro Wrestling. Follow them on twitter @True1Pro

Give us a like and subscribe! #WWE2k18

Alright guys i'm finally at that point in my universe.. 3 games in the making but finally i can debut Goldberg!

True enough he debuted the Nitro after fall brawl but what the heck this way he can be 3-0 by the time the next nitro rolls around!