Video Thread

Tornado_X

21 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

He made this thread before the video thread was made though.

so did i at one point and my stuff was merged. i'm just saying. Wasn't trying to stir up anything.

• Cave Waverider pinned this topic

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've had a chance to get plugged back in here. I am the founder of the GrownFolks Online Community which is a PlayStation 4 gaming community which consists of Madden, Fifa, WWE, The Golf Club 2 and more. 

Our WWE league/efed is a hybrid league of CAW only, player vs player matches with rules around CAW creation and in-ring matches. Our players also submit role plays which get added into our show. All of the content is created into one show and uploaded to YouTube. We'd love to just post our show and creations for your enjoyment. 

Check out our belts here:
Y64ij1W.jpg

Our Show Playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11yWcaUI2cMY0qq_CF9xYSLzqmSkTJE9&disable_polymer=true

GFW host 32nd Episode of Choas. Tonight's show includes a Watering Hole segment with new signee - CJ,  the GFW Champion then finds himself in his first 1 on 1 vs his past tag team champion partner - Aiden Steel, Derk Demoise in his first GFW match against Tex, the GFW Hardcore Champion Jack Thunder in a match against CJ, and a main event featuring Dustin White and Captain Alex in a no DQ match. 

GrownFolks Wrestling • With All Due Respect #8 • Chaos #32 Recap

Listen to various handlers as they recap each episode of Chaos with behind the scenes looks at what is really going on and a look forward to the next card.

Edited by WWGNate

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, Steenalizer said:

That’s exactly what someone who wanted to stir things up would say! :o

I guess it's cause i have no more words for the moment

and i can slap a tornadoooooo

Edited by Jai

Jeff, I don't doubt you could slap a tornado, but I wouldn't recommend it. The risk of being sucked into its vortex is simply too high. Instead you should spit on the tornado, the spit will become one with the tornado and cycle across every inch of it, and the tornado will hate it. If we all spit, the tornado will drown.

Looks so wrong seeing V1 Matt Hardy doing delete taunts..

20 minutes ago, HiPcavalloey said:

Jeff, I don't doubt you could slap a tornado, but I wouldn't recommend it. The risk of being sucked into its vortex is simply too high. Instead you should spit on the tornado, the spit will become one with the tornado and cycle across every inch of it, and the tornado will hate it. If we all spit, the tornado will drown.

Looks so wrong seeing V1 Matt Hardy doing delete taunts..

Honestly i thought and still think he was saying "I can slam a tornado" even though either way it makes no sense.

yeah well i hate the delete thing the whole gimmick is silly to me. i wasn't watching tna so it just isn't something that appeals to me.  i really wish we could have gotten a non-delete entrance but you know if that had happened the internet would have crashed and everyone would have wound up at 2k's doorstep with pitch forks and holy water lol

but delete taunts aside, i think it came out pretty good.  i'm actually going to go into advanced and see if there's a way to get the V1 taunt without the delete stuff since it seems they might not be in the same frames

but yeah saying you can slap a tornado i wouldn't even try to do anything like that and i doubt matt would either lol

Edited by Jai

I thought it was to, but meh.

Fully get where you’re coming from with the gimmick. I really hated the gimmick at first, and thought the final deletion was fucking stupid. But it grew on me after a while, some of the promos they did were fucking hilarious. WWE have botched it though sadly (thus far. Still has potential to work). If nothing else, it gave Matt a new lease on life. Still strongly believe we should’ve got both current and classic Hardy’s, the lack of showcase gutted the DLC, I really don’t think that was asking much.

To be fair I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of Matt slapping a tornado. I’m sure at the very least he would attempt to delete one.

36 minutes ago, HiPcavalloey said:

I thought it was to, but meh.

Fully get where you’re coming from with the gimmick. I really hated the gimmick at first, and thought the final deletion was fucking stupid. But it grew on me after a while, some of the promos they did were fucking hilarious. WWE have botched it though sadly (thus far. Still has potential to work). If nothing else, it gave Matt a new lease on life. Still strongly believe we should’ve got both current and classic Hardy’s, the lack of showcase gutted the DLC, I really don’t think that was asking much.

To be fair I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of Matt slapping a tornado. I’m sure at the very least he would attempt to delete one.

i know it's not fully matt's fault and not even wwe's for the most part, but i think my problem is current day main roster doesn't really interest me.

and yeah the fact we didn't get the showcase is what did it. and where did that attire beth has come from cause i don't remember her ever wearing an all white attire.

but yeah we can thank people like saturn t3 that kept going on on the 2k forums acting like showcase was a cancer to the series.  people don't realize the point of showcase. it was for the unlockables not the story

The latest posted GFW show:

GFW Episode #33 • Chaos - "Pizza Rolls and Knees for Everyone"

GFW host 33rd Episode of Choas. Tonight's show includes a rookie CJ getting an opportunity against the Champ, a Luna Loveseat Segment with new signee Derk Demoise, Dustin White vs Derk Demoise, Captain Alex vs Aiden Steel, and our main event, a hardcore match between the Champion Jack Thunder facing off against Tex

Edited by WWGNate
  • Too Sweet 1

Check out one of the GFW Podcast - With All Due Respect - This is what separates us from the pack, we work hard so that you have more to enjoy. Come let us challenge you in the GFW! DM for details.

On 19.1.2018 at 8:45 PM, WWGNate said:

GFW Episode #33 • Chaos - "Pizza Rolls and Knees for Everyone"

GFW host 33rd Episode of Choas. Tonight's show includes a rookie CJ getting an opportunity against the Champ, a Luna Loveseat Segment with new signee Derk Demoise, Dustin White vs Derk Demoise, Captain Alex vs Aiden Steel, and our main event, a hardcore match between the Champion Jack Thunder facing off against Tex

Diven Dream Match

• Bliss 1

GFW Episode #34 • Chaos - "Things Escalating Quickly" Episode

Tonight's show includes the start of the GFW Rookie tournament, a hardcore match rematch, some surprises, and the main event - The Club vs The Hired Guns.

Edited by WWGNate

WWE2K18 2k Showcase Fantasy Warfare

I thought this would have been fun taking the old fantasy warfare matches from WWE All-Stars and doing them in 2K18

Complete with video packages.  These are the first 6 matches

• Too Sweet 1

27 minutes ago, Austin DTA said:

Hey @Jai thats a, cool idea. Btw. Nice Match. And you bring me to a Idea , but i dont copy you. Look.forward to.your next.Videos. keep up the Good work dude. :)

Thats my newest its in your House Baby! :)

thanks for watching glad you enjoyed it.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

GFW • GrownFolks Wrestling • With All Due Respect #10

Listen to various handlers as they recap each episode of Chaos with behind the scenes looks at what is really going on and a look forward to the next card. 

Edited by WWGNate