Kenny Omega's G1 Climax 27 Attire vs Kazuchika Okada

SharingunKillam

Raiee86 I want help create Kenny Omega's G1 Climax 27 attire against Kazuchika Okada. Send me a message if u want to help or anyone else on my gmail account graylan441@gmail.com. Thx!!

Hey man thx but those are not the ones i was talking about, during the g1 climax Kenny Omega was fighting bullet club member Tama Tonga with a black and pink elite tights, and in the finals against Kazuchika Okada and Naito with black tights and blue logos. Hope u find emπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Thanks, but I've already created both. The pink black one I've already uploaded on CC few weeks ago, while the vs Naito attire will be uploaded either Saturday night or Sunday hopefully.Β 

Oh and I almost forgot, when i downloaded ur Kenny Omega caw pink and black, he was missing his faded pink elite logo on the back side of this tights, just to let u knowπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by SharingunKillam

1 hour ago, SharingunKillam said:

Oh and I almost forgot, when i downloaded ur Kenny Omega caw pink and black, he was missing his faded pink elite logo on the back side of this tights, just to let u knowπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really? I thought Ive put it before I uploaded him. I will check back tomorrow.

• Too Sweet 1

Hey Raiee or anyone who responds let everyone including ur friends that create caws, im gonna be creating summerslam 2017 caws at the end of the week, includes Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and plus I need someone's help in creating Finn Balor's demon attire. Thats it ill let yall know when it is uploaded