I finally started Modding......questions

amazing-maze

6 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

No you can't do it in Zbrush. It must be done in 3ds max. 

Edit: I just added some old tutorial images from the older tutorial.

OH my god I sleep like a baby just now. This is tuff lol....but brave thanks for that photo reference. I'm going to try it.

Dude I really want to do this. Because it would be so sweet to have wrestlers in the game that you always wanted. Ok brave, I'm going to get the model into 3d studio max. Then I will stop there and see whats next. 

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

OH my god I sleep like a baby just now. This is tuff lol....but brave thanks for that photo reference. I'm going to try it.

Dude I really want to do this. Because it would be so sweet to have wrestlers in the game that you always wanted. Ok brave, I'm going to get the model into 3d studio max. Then I will stop there and see whats next. 

I understand. It drove me nuts at first too, lol. You'll get it, and you'll make great mods. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, bravebird31 said:

No you can't do it in Zbrush. It must be done in 3ds max. 

Edit: I just added some old tutorial images from the older tutorial.

lol hey brave I want to continue this project....ive been caught up with work and other personal stuff. Are you still around? I'm a Zbrush mainly artist....I think I'm going to start fresh this time around. Any tips at starting

I don't want to give up

• Like 3

you should keep at it. you have the potential to be one of the greats here from what i can tell.

tip: if you insist on using imgur, remove the first i. in the address box

ex: imgur.com instead of i.imgur.com

On 11/25/2017 at 1:19 AM, amazing-maze said:

lol hey brave I want to continue this project....ive been caught up with work and other personal stuff. Are you still around? I'm a Zbrush mainly artist....I think I'm going to start fresh this time around. Any tips at starting

I don't want to give up

Sure I can help. Let's get you modding.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:53 PM, bravebird31 said:

Sure I can help. Let's get you modding.

OK brave thanks for being around. 

I want to try to make this simple. Or as simple as I can.

To get the body parts I'm using programs X-packer & X-rey.

programs I use are Zbrush, 3d studio max 2014. I'm not familiar with 3d studio max, I'm only using it because you said that I need it to make the zbrush models work. What I do in Zbrush is I model the wrestles, and I also put texture on them as well. 

Whats your thoughts. How do you usually start? Whats your method. What tools do you use when you start. 

Whats your best plan when you start. And do you suggest better programs to use instead of the ones I use?

Maybe you can give me some type of homework assignment lol...hell I will do it 

Thanks so much 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, kevan1700 said:

you should keep at it. you have the potential to be one of the greats here from what i can tell.

tip: if you insist on using imgur, remove the first i. in the address box

ex: imgur.com instead of i.imgur.com

Dude I don't want to give up. That paul was almost perfect. I just wish it worked....

Edited by amazing-maze

1 hour ago, bravebird31 said:

Alright I'll help you when I get back from work. 

Brave I'm going to use 2k16 as the game for now. 

I know you said you were a Zbrusher, which was great to hear because I do art on Zbrush for a living. Ive put textures on the models threw Zbrush with no problems. But the problem is when we start morphing the body of the models. 

But again, whats your way to start? Your pattern? 

• 8 months later...

Ok brave im back. Are you still there? 

Im going to start a new project. I feel like I got so close to getting a modded wrestler done. I want to do this so bad. But failed. Me failing kinda took a lot out of me. And the reason why I couldn't follow your 3D max help tutorial is because im not experienced at all with that program. I'm a Zbrusher at heart. 3D studio max is almost comparable to Maya.

So I think I'm going to try this again with a fresh start. If your around, what do you think is the best way to "START OUT". What's a safe way to set up your project. At this stage you have a lot of time now being a modder. And it seems that your technique is to use Zbrush as your base model fix. What's your step by step way to start your model.

Oh yeah, also is that your yutube channel? Can I ask, if you do have a step by step, can you somehow make a full voice tutorial showing each breakdown of how you create your mods in Zbrush and then transfer to 3D studio max. IM WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR THIS VIDEO SIR!!!! lol......Yes I'm desperate. I want to be apart of this. I know can create some dame good mods if I knew how. I do work as a 3D modeler now. And that's where ive been this whole time. So yeah I would be a regular on here showing my creations. Im just missing that understanding of how to use that 3D studio max transfer part. I wanted to try and go the rout of using blender, but then I would have to take tutorials to try and learn the program first before attempting to MOD. I don't have the patience for that now. Again I'm willing to pay you for this help video. Your the man. 

Thanks and take care 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, bravebird31 said:

I'll help you, but I'm exhausted right now. I'll followup with you tomorrow

Thanks BRAVE. Hey brave is it best to DM you about this stuff? Thanks THANKS