New Photos From WWE2K18

ahmedady

Looks amazing however I'm gonna have to point out the obvious... 

Cena looks boss eyed

The universal title scale looks to slim

Randy Ortons new model in his entrance doesn't look as good as 17 in my opinion  * especially the chest area * - almost to much white shader light - but the side by side model on the turnbuckle 2K18 looks much better.

Edited by Robbie686

38 minutes ago, GameElite™ said:

So the graphics are overhauled and they've been brilliantly done in my opinion, and you still moan ahahaha. 

Not moaning... having an opinion and stating the obvious! 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dann said:

You can't expect everything to be great, it just takes time

I know man, just something that I find a bit annoying. Everything else looks great imo, especially Lesnar and Cena.

Also, worth nothing that it looks like 2K have done away with the fake Lesnar shorts and went for plain black again.

1 hour ago, GameElite™ said:

So the graphics are overhauled and they've been brilliantly done in my opinion, and you still moan ahahaha. 

the most important than the graphic is gameplay i hope they add new match types on this copy and add a main showcase like 2k16 and 2k15

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

the most important than the graphic is gameplay i hope they add new match types on this copy and add a main showcase like 2k16 and 2k15

I would say road to wrestlemania would a better choice than showcase.

28 minutes ago, Y2Joe said:

I would say road to wrestlemania would a better choice than showcase.

road to wrestlemania on any wwe game by 2k is kind of immpossible this mod end with thq and thq end it on wwe13  they make new mode if i tell i don't enjoy playing these mode i will be a lier i love these mod but for me 2k16 steve austin showcase and 2k15 showcases i enjoyed them more than all road to wrestlemania modes i played i play road to wrestlemania  for svr9 and svr10 and svr11 

i love new brock lesnar look better so far but i play it on pc so the lights i can edit it with sweet fx but  i'm afraid of the previous mods from 2k16 and 15 maybe wouldn't work and wouldn't port because the new engine what do you think pc modding community ? 

WWE2K18 DEV SPOTLIGHT

I'M WORKING ON WWE2K18  CAREER MODE. BRAND NEW CAMPAIGN MODE IT IS CALLED ROAD TO GLORY, NEW FEATURES ROAD TO WRESTLEMAIMA 33. MANY MORE.  TO COME VERY SOON

NEXT THURSDAY, FROM NOW?

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, Dann said:

I wonder if we'll still have table OMG moments if it's up by the stage?

sure if you want to lose  by count out

• Haha 1

Hope we'll be able to add an announcers table to the top of the stage for the RAW '03 arena now as well... but I doubt it

and by the looks of it, the ring apron has more of a fabric look to it now instead of looking plastic