Attitude Era Caws

LilBoat

I'm pretty knew to CAWing, but I managed to update a few CAWS that I downloaded off of CC. I DO NOT intend to take credit for the caws in particular, but for the attires.  As most of you know, these can not be uploaded. I took a few screens of some of the attires.

Credits:

Hardy Boyz: Bhangra Man

Dudley Boyz: dyn0myte

Logos: BernieLomaxDied

https://m.imgur.com/a/yfUVt

Edited by LilBoat
  • Like 1

Great work on those attires man. I no longer have PS4 or 2k17(sold) but I do appreciate very noticeable talent/creative skills whenever I see them and really did like wreslting & videos games much more during attitude era, ruthless aggression era and even early to mid 90s wrestling. Today, is just ..ptttfff. Between 2k/yukes and wwe, I have no interest anymore.

I'm getting a Nintendo switch too. Whenever fire pro world comes, I'd like to see you on there too.

Anyway, keep doing your thing. You'll definitely get better over time. Good for starters!;)

• Too Sweet 1

11 hours ago, jbl328 said:

Great work on those attires man. I no longer have PS4 or 2k17(sold) but I do appreciate very noticeable talent/creative skills whenever I see them and really did like wreslting & videos games much more during attitude era, ruthless aggression era and even early to mid 90s wrestling. Today, is just ..ptttfff. Between 2k/yukes and wwe, I have no interest anymore.

I'm getting a Nintendo switch too. Whenever fire pro world comes, I'd like to see you on there too.

Anyway, keep doing your thing. You'll definitely get better over time. Good for starters!;)

I appreciate that guy. I understand when it comes to preference. I find the WWE 2k series entertaining. I always find something new to do, however Universe does get very boring. And i will look into Fire Pro

8 hours ago, easygee said:

mate that dvon and spike ow  are awesome

Very appreciated.