Judders

Small Update

You now have the ability to add your Steam ID to your profiles.

Enjoy... If you use it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Another small update I got permission from Botched Spot to use their Crying Big Show as a reaction which I think looks really cool.

• Sad 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I also noticed a Doink.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Penguin said:

I also noticed a Doink.

Yeah, if anyone else has cartoon wrestling reactions that I can add let me know and I'll consider it.

• Haha 1

Edited by Steenalizer
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • What? 1

11 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

When are we getting the Haitch face emoji?

Pozzum, pick one! I stole "borrowed" this from Reddit, can't remember who OG artist is.

QYODOXO.png

'03 HHH

• Haitch 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Made one that's a bit of a blend that is closer to the original image.

I also reordered the reactions a little bit.

• Like 1
  • Haitch 1
  • Bliss 1

Man, you're the bestest admin we could hope for, Pozzy. <3

• Like 1
  • Haitch 1

Agree With You Pozzum IS The Best He Like Superman 

Seriously loving all these likes. Thank you so much for them Pozzum <3

Just want to ask how they're all affecting rep though? I get why you disabled rep for the Bliss likes, but I think it's fair to say we've kinda stopped abusing them now, so is the restriction still necessary? Could only be screwing the rep system even further when you consider we aren't the only ones using them. I actually made an argument for doing away with rep completely in favour of just keeping the custom responses and removing the daily limit. Penguin said he would mention it to staff but I never heard anything (I can find the original posts if he just forgot or something), so I was curious what your thoughts were?

Either way though I'm just happy I can spread Bliss everywhere and cry like Big Show, so I'm content with things as is and have no intention of arguing over it. Just thought it might be a better alternative, worth suggesting.

4 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Penguin said he would mention it to staff but I never heard anything (I can find the original posts if he just forgot or something)

My bad, I blanked and forgot.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Seriously loving all these likes. Thank you so much for them Pozzum <3

Just want to ask how they're all affecting rep though? I get why you disabled rep for the Bliss likes, but I think it's fair to say we've kinda stopped abusing them now, so is the restriction still necessary? Could only be screwing the rep system even further when you consider we aren't the only ones using them. I actually made an argument for doing away with rep completely in favour of just keeping the custom responses and removing the daily limit. Penguin said he would mention it to staff but I never heard anything (I can find the original posts if he just forgot or something), so I was curious what your thoughts were?

Either way though I'm just happy I can spread Bliss everywhere and cry like Big Show, so I'm content with things as is and have no intention of arguing over it. Just thought it might be a better alternative, worth suggesting.

So right now Thanks / Like / Too Sweet give rep.  I've increased the allowed reactions per day for members. 

We will be keeping an eye on the total rep and if these new reactions are used like too negatively, we want them to be fun not so much for ridicule. 

• Too Sweet 1