Missing (some) superstars after installing

BritishFartbog

So I've installed most of the superstars from Tekkens thread 

The ones that have worked fine and are usable are 

ANGLE

JEFF HARDY

SCOTT STEINER

Chris Benoit

(I also installed CM Punk and he works fine too)

Then these ones ive installed in the exact same way but they do not appear in game at all

ANIMAL

BUFF BAGWELL

CHUCK PALUMBO

HAWK

JEFF JARRETT

MATT HARDY

It's super strange. Anyone know why this would happen? I'm using wwe 2k17+ to install the pac plus on load and the downloaded files weren't corrupted in any way.

Actual to go further with this i've downloaded Cody Rhodes from WWE 2k17+ and the guy is invisible. Hmm.

Ideas?

Edited by BritishFartbog

Do you have the latest version of the game from steam?  Have you tried verifying your files?  If so, make sure you have the latest string installed and if you are using Pac Plus slots, you have to inject pac plus every time to open the game with 2k17+.

I gave up and did a fresh install. Random stuff started happening like Asuka changed her name to Becky Lynch and Carmella became Apollo Crews. LOL all that happened after putting in a few pac files. Guessing something got really corrupted when loading.

Edited by BritishFartbog

You need to do the Carmella Fix with 2K17+.  So open 2K17+ first, before opening the game, then open the game, get to the menu selection (One Fall, Tag Team, etc.), then in 2K17+, do not inject pac plus, go to Options -> Carmella Fix.  Once you have done that, go to Edit Superstars, select Aiden English, change him from heel to face, Save, then back from face to heel, Save.  Exit the game.

Now relaunch the game, and inject pac plus as normal.  See if that fixes the problem.