What celebrity sent you a message?

DrJoeyMagnum

• 4 weeks later...

Although not really that famous I did have a couple of conversations with Jennifer Charles from the band Elysian Fields (probably more well known for her work with Mike Patton from Faith No More on his side project Lovage). First to enquire about a copy of the album Last Night On Earth I bought that never arrived (and never did arrive. They sent me another one that also got lost in the mail but did eventually arrive 6 months later. Really surprised me that she personally responded to it), then I ended up buying it again, and then the disc wouldn't sync to my laptop so I then bought it again on Bandcamp (and for like $10 more than I needed to, because I never pay the set prices on Bandcamp). She noticed I bought the same album three times and knowing the first one didn't arrive, felt the need to ask why I did that. Ended up having a rather lengthy conversation with her, and she insisted on giving me a refund even though I said it wasn't necessary (I believe we compromised and I got a refund for the CD that didn't arrive, and the one I couldn't sync to my laptop, but not for the Bandcamp purchase). Next album I bought off their website came with a hand written card, thanking me for supporting the band (only time that ever happened, so I'm convinced I got it because of our conversation). She remembered just over a year later shortly before they released their most recent album Ghosts Of No and gave me the option to preorder early at a discounted price (ended up getting it almost a week before the official release date), and even asked me to let them know what I thought about the album (although she never got back to me when I did). Actually really meant a lot to me, really made me feel like I was getting rewarded for my loyalty to the band, and insistence on actually paying for music (most people give me so much shit for buying music).

And although definitely not famous (but someone I idolise all the same), I have also spoken to Jenn Ghetto/Champion from the bands Carissa's Wierd and S a few times. Granted we've never really had a real conversation.

And obviously as Hand of the Queen and Lord of The Kingdom of Bliss, I'm in fairly regular contact with Queen Alexa.

• Bliss 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see i'd have to capture the tweets but:

Drag-On

Jody Watley

Bobby Brown

Chris Brown

Brian and Brandon Casey from Jagged Edge

R.L From Next

Tamia

Randy Orton

that's just off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Let's see i'd have to capture the tweets but:

Drag-On

Jody Watley

Bobby Brown

Chris Brown

Brian and Brandon Casey from Jagged Edge

R.L From Next

Tamia

Randy Orton

that's just off the top of my head.

what did Orton say?

8 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

what did Orton say?

it was back whenhe first stopped using the punt, someone was saying that it could kill someone and i put it out there that Rollins was still using the curb stomp, that superkicks were being used etc and that it was probably just a biased move and orton responded with the curb stomp not being as brutal as the punt kick. 

we've always had off and on convos just about everything. he's a huge collector of Remote controlled cars so every now and then i share my latest collections with him. 

i forgot to add i've had multiple discussions with DDP outside of DDP yoga as well. I met him for the first time in 96 when i turned 16

• 2 weeks later...