This is our new home. Aka Shi Tpa Forum

HiPcavallo

With the removal of status updates I've been feeling horribly oppressed by a certain tyrannical dictator, and feel alienated from the Smacktalks community as a whole. As it occurs to me that those out to kill my precious status updates are doing so out of a desire to see us post more in the general chat and wrestling discussion sub forums, I've decided I'm not going to play into their desires. As of this moment I am officially boycotting the General Chat, Wrestling News, Wrestling Discussion, and Gaming Discussion sub forums. From now on this thread will be my new home, this is where I will discuss wrestling, video games, post status updates, and generally chat. I may continue to get involved in conversations located in those sub forums, but I will be posting all of my replies to those threads in this topic. If anyone has a problem with that, then quite frankly I do not give a shit. I encourage you all to join me, we can't just let that fuck Codes get away with such tyranny!

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
Redeveloped as the new Shi Tpa Forum to further the gentrification of Smacktalks, and help us get a Whole Foods on the forum.
  • Like 2

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

Thank you Steenalizer, I greatly appreciate your support.

Coincidentally I was just coming in here to respond to your recent post in the Alexa Bliss gifs topic. Outstanding work on the name change, much more thematically apropriate!

For fucks sake Joey, fuck you guys man, did you have to wait until I finally found a use for this shithole of a sub forum? If need be I will allow for this topic to be moved to the Feedback & Suggestions sub forum, you may also be permitted to pin it should you wish to. But that's the only compromise I'm willing to make.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Compromise? 

Or you know I could just leave and find a new home elsewhere. I'm finding it harder and harder to find reasons to stay. At this point the only thing keeping me here are the people in this thread and a couple other members. Take away my methods of communicating with those members and suddenly this place has no appeal. If I can't have my status updates and my thread I've confined myself in out of protest then why would I want to stick around? Considering you guys are banking on the removal of status updates to increase activity in general chat and wrestling discussion sub forums, it would be pretty stupid to start driving away the few members besides yourselves that are actually consistently active in those sections.

@Steenalizer should I choose to leave you can have my account, provided no one makes me an offer for it that i won't be able to refuse.

• Like 1

You've got yourself a deal! I plan on making some big changes to the HiPcavallo brand, starting with daily posts of Alexa Bliss gifs, facts and trivia. 

Fact #1: Alexa Bliss is a huge pain in the ass and can't wrestle.

Edited by Steenalizer
  • Like 2

@DrJoeyMagnumRyan You realise I was already content with leaving when I told Codes to go fuck himself and got myself banned right? Things around here haven't got better since then, they've gotten much, much worse. Why would I want to come crawling back to the ashes of something I once loved just so I can see how brutally it's been raped? Also in response to your post in my topic looking for unwanted account. I didn't fall for that when Steenalizer tried it, what makes you think I'll fall for it now? Either we work out a fair way to trade accounts that eliminates risk for both sides or Steenalizer can just inherit my account when I'm done with it.

@Penguin love Beardy! LOVE HIM!!!

@Gift Of Jericho I'm sure I have something to say to you, don't know what it is yet but I'm sure it's something.