• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

2 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

She's both Goddess AND Queen, bird brain!

Then that makes Beardy a false King as Murphy is our true king! So she can only be the Godess and Godess of Queens.

Well if you can return to your former glory, then yes, definitely. But that would be Beardy's call, not mine. Sadly though I do believe you've missed your chance. I think it goes without saying that Alexa Bliss has already established herself as the Queen of this Kingdom!

Edit. Forgive the slow response, my phone was getting shit reception so I couldn't see the comments on this page.

Edited by HiPcavallo

I'll return to my former glory if you continue our gosh darn mutiny, otherwise I'm in chains to "The Man". With his likes and my power we could be the ultimate power couple. How can she be Queen with Godess status, that's not how it works! She's above Queendom, she's the Goddess of Queens.

BOO!

Penguin just think about it. How long has Alexa Bliss been ruling this forum now? The moment I first demanded mrelectriccity turned Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash, Alexa became our Queen, just as Rainbow Dash became our God. She only recently proclaimed herself a goddess, which you'll note happened right after she cosplayed as Rainbow Dash at Wrestlemania. Alexa Bliss is the rightful Queen of Smacktalks, who managed to ascend to the heavens and attain goddess status by becoming one with the almighty Rainbow Dash!

Edited by HiPcavallo

Smacktalks isn't the only Kingdom. Alexa is simply the queen of Smacktalks, but also rules over a collective group of queens from other Kingdom's. Besides, I'm pretty sure Beardy already said no, and as our King he has the final say. Sorry man, it just didn't work out this time. Maybe you could be queen of Smackdown Hotel instead?

@Steenalizer I know right? It's maddening, especially when there's so much other shit deserving of likes as well!

Edited by HiPcavallo

Is SDH still even open? I was going to make an account there a couple years ago (back when I actually made attires...) but the entire forum was just completely dead.

Edited by Steenalizer

1 hour ago, Steenalizer said:

Exactly! I feel as if we need a separate rule for Beardy, so that all members automatically like any Alexa gifs but still have the freedom to like other things. 

This. It really astounds me that King Beardy managed to attain so many likes this week, completely on his own, with no interference, or encouragement, from anyone.

As for SDH, I honestly don't know. I literally went on the forums there once.. And that was only because some mod from there came over here and started throwing a hissy fit, because some guy was slandering him, both here, and caws.ws... The site looked pitiful, it was almost like looking at Codes' beard.

Edited by HiPcavallo
The protection of my King

Auday moaned about how Fozy had given me something like 300 likes (he felt only modders and caw makers desevered the top likes) and to aplease him all the likes Fozy had given me were taken away and the 10 likes per day limit was introduced