This is our new home. Aka Shi Tpa Forum

HiPcavallo

Yea, I can understand feeling down because you got shortchanged. But that’s no excuse to lash out at people on Twitter, as a loveable dancing midget I really expected more from him. But I still have faith that he could one day be a bigger man, he did it once with prosthetic limbs in Mulholland Drive, I’m sure he could do it again!

• Bliss 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

• 3 weeks later...

I could post pics, but you won’t be able to see them, bro.

..Check your pm's, I sent you a pic that your eyesight should hopefully be able to decipher.

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

On 12/4/2017 at 9:19 AM, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

I could post pics, but you won’t be able to see them, bro.

..Check your pm's, I sent you a pic that your eyesight should hopefully be able to decipher.

want to see it too, please Bro :( 

12 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

@Jai did you see the pm I sent you roughly an hour and a half ago? Just noticed you left the conversation so wasn’t sure if it went through or not ;_;

i didn't respond cause i'm not at all interested

it was late and i didn't really know how to respond in a tactful yet respectful manner

Edited by Jai

3 hours ago, ahmedady said:

want to see it too, please Bro :( 

I’m planning something very special for the unveiling of my new look, if I showed you now then it would spoil the surprise.

On this note I need to know, do you want a sandwich, bro?

@ahmedady the sandwich isn’t for eating, bro. I need you to pick something, ideally something you identify with. I thought a sandwich would be perfect, because you are a survivor, and in order to survive you need sustenance, and a sandwich = sustenance, bro.

So let me ask again. Do you want a sandwich? And of not, what do you want, bro?

But @ahmedady you have to pick something, otherwise I’ll be forced to exclude you. Believe me, you don’t want to be excluded from this one, bro. Just ask @Penguin

@NickBreaker your caws are the sustenance that keeps this community alive! I think a sandwich would be a good fit for you. So what do you say, would you like the sandwich, bro?

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

Finally! About fucking time somebody wants the sandwich, I don’t get why no one seemed to want it.. I know you guys have very limited information, but it honestly probably is going to be the best one. Nickbreaker, you have made an excellent choice, bro.

You know I honestly hadn’t thought about it like that. I suppose it really does undermine a wrestlers status as a heel or a face should I refer to a well made caw of a heel as good and vice versa. Do you guys think I should start referring to caws as “well made” and “not that well made” from now on?

6 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

But @ahmedady you have to pick something, otherwise I’ll be forced to exclude you. Believe me, you don’t want to be excluded from this one, bro. Just ask @Penguin

@NickBreaker your caws are the sustenance that keeps this community alive! I think a sandwich would be a good fit for you. So what do you say, would you like the sandwich, bro?

6 hours ago, Penguin said:

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, @ahmedady.. Missing this will be like Missing Mr. T in a mall.

@NickBreaker pls!

i want the sandwich now,