• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

Well to be fair we have fuck all stock of anything (because the new retailers take over in a couple of days we haven't been able to order anything, as the old retailers don't want to be accountable for the cost). Sales all around have tanked, and the one box of condoms we have has damaged packaging and looks like shit, so you can kinda understand why people wouldn't want to buy it. Still, I'm choosing to believe everyone just stopped having sexual intercourse.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems as though I will no longer be replacing swear words with gifs. As such I will revert back to using words like fuck, shit, bitch, and whatever the fuck I want to say. I sincerly apologise to anyone who may be offended, or otherwise disappointed that my posts will no longer provide quality jerk off material.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

It seems as though I will no longer be replacing swear words with gifs. As such I will revert back to using words like fuck, shit, bitch, and whatever the fuck I want to say. I sincerly apologise to anyone who may be offended, or otherwise disappointed that my posts will no longer provide quality jerk off material.

:o

tumblr_omctxnch0_H1w6jgv1o4_250.gif

Sorry guys, apparently I made a comment that was offensive to pedophiles last night. Sorry for making the site look bad, I can assure you all that it was not my intention to make pedophiles feel unwelcome here at Smacktalks.

• Bliss 1

What the fuck happened to Heidi Turner? As much as I love the idea of a female Cartman, I already miss sweet innocent Heidi. I was actually looking forward to the Special ED science fair, Nathan’s volcano was pretty sweet :( 

• Bliss 1